Author Topic: [VIDEO] Bored.avi  (Read 1402 times)

This is just a video I made because I was bored.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/31e7/y3o7qsq9y19z8hufg.jpg[/img]]http://www.mediafire.com/watch/za0t7rgstj92ylt/Bored.mp4


Note: Flag counter can be inaccurate because it is likely not everyone who sees this thread will watch the video. Also, the flag counter was put in the thread a few hours after this thread was made.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:46:14 PM by Mr Queeba »




Font just forgetin' screams "Apple product," so that's a given.

what was the point of that

you were just wandering around ACM city

what was the point of that

you were just wandering around ACM city
I was bored.


so you decided to make us bored too?
I only made the video for fun.

great video loved it good job jolly good show 12/10 buddy woo  :cookieMonster:

Whats up with the shader glitches?


I only made the video for fun.
It's not really fun if it made us bored.
Did you also know you could press f5 to get rid of the cursor?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:34:33 PM by Assistant »

It's never a good basis for a video if you literally have no point in making it

It's a Mac glitch.
Then why did you enable shaders if you know it was going to do that?
That just makes the video worse.
The video looks like it's the first take- The car didn't fit through the garage opening- it's obvious that it wouldn't because the car was clipping through the ceiling.
Using 3rd person view for recording- unless it's a lets play, god I hate when people do that. Where in real life do you see a video where the camera seems to be attached to someones back on a long pole? It just doesn't seem right.
You did almost no editing at all- you literally recorded yourself walking around ACM city. How is entertainment value shown there?
You had to crawl on the table to get the B-pad- why didn't you just add it to your inventory before recording? I know that in Blockland you need to do that, but you could have easily done something to fix it, come on.
You used one song- and that song is very, VERY, BEYOND very overused.
You recorded yourself staring at a blank B-Pad- couldn't you at least add a video in there? You have iMovie. I honestly did not understand what you were doing in that part. Were you getting excited because black is your favorite color? Were you lagging?
Okay, some of these ones are arguable:
-There was nobody else in the video. It's a city- it should have some crowds, you know?
-The build wasn't all that good
Overall, I wasn't really entertained.
2/10 for effort
Please consider these tips and fix them in your next video.