Need help :'(

Author Topic: Need help :'(  (Read 4966 times)

I have been kicked out of the MOTE server most likely because, I have a virus on my com (vundo trojan...and I am getting my computer reformatted to get the virus off) and  it has probably stolen my BL authentication key so some muppet is out there playing on my account!!!. Also i never intend to hurt peoples feeling no matter what because... I am also going to address this issue to Badspot.

Lolwut.

You got kicked out of the server because you had a virus? I doubt it, you were probably just being a noob.
And it wouldn't have stolen your key, unless it was specifically designed to do that, which it wasn't.
Also, what's Badspot going to do? There is nothing to do, there's no issue here.

how would they know you had a virus?

does it spam "im a hot girl, check out my pictures here, then pay to see me on cam" on any possible chat prompt it finds?

GMP said it all, you other two are uber noobs.

Don't blame your problems on something that has nothing to do it your problems.

I have been kicked out of the MOTE server most likely because, I have a virus on my com (vundo trojan...and I am getting my computer reformatted to get the virus off) and  it has probably stolen my BL authentication key so some muppet is out there playing on my account!!!. Also i never intend to hurt peoples feeling no matter what because... I am also going to address this issue to Badspot.

trust me.... badspot won't care.

DO you have proof its the mundo virus?

Also i never intend to hurt peoples feeling
I doubt it, i remember stuff you said on Jook's camping server:
"aviv u cant build"
"get out of this server"
"ur build sux"
or something like that, of course, im an autoadmin there, so i banned.

mundo virus
HAHAHA!

This is a joke kids.

http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20485&mode=threaded&pid=72126

:-)

Hi,
I cannot get rid of virtimundo with adaware or atlevents with spybot if i leave them in a new webpage comes up when i'mon the internet.
Thanks in advance if you can help, following is the hijack log.

Restart computer into safe mode with networking, download and install Kaspersky trial, run virus scan, shove boot up viruses ass in victory.

http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20485&mode=threaded&pid=72126

:-)
Nice log you have there, but anyway, I was reffering to virus retrieving your Key file, sending it to whoever the virus was designed to send it to, or someone connecting to the PC to retrieve the file and knowing what to do with it is like a 1 a billion odds. Viruses will target much bigger things like World of Warcraft, My Space, Facebook, Everquest, etc. to retrieve account information. Not Blockland, unless you had a friend that you play with on Blockland, and they decided to give you a virus, then you need better friends. Other than that, you're just a noob looking for an excuse.

lol, to think someone would code a virus specifically to steal BL keys... umm, yeah right. preeety poor excuse there bud.

Note from MotE: We don't kick people 'cause of viruses. We can't tell if you have one because it doesn't upload the virus to the server.

You probably got kicked for being a cigarette/breaking the rules.

well first of all i do know its the vundo trojan second of all i know that someone has gotten my BL key somehow because i was in a server when they joined with the name Wallyjohn and have the exact same ID number so i dont think im a noob and im not blaming the virus im just letting people know someone has my BL auth key and 1 last thing i do my research before i post ice cream like this so back off if your just gonna critCIAe me and not give me any good advice also and its vundo trojan not virtimundo
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 10:31:30 PM by wallyjohn »

well first of all i do know its the vundo trojan second of all i know that someone has gotten my BL key somehow because i was in a server when they joined with the name Wallyjohn and have the exact same ID number so i dont think im a noob and im not blaming the virus im just letting people know someone has my BL auth key and 1 last thing i do my research before i post ice cream like this so back off if your just gonna critCIAe me and not give me any good advice also and its vundo trojan not virtimundo
The "imposter" that you speak of is impossible. One of you would have autodisconnected if he was really there, because the authcheck would have failed.