Author Topic: Chivalry Medieval Warfare Server [beta]  (Read 2439 times)

The first blockland adaption of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, based off the popular game is opening soon.  Gameplay features two teams battling for control of Agatha Castle in a deadly gamble for conquest.  Players get to pick their combat class: Knight, Vanguard, Man-at-Arms, Archer, and Crossbow-man.  The siege takes place through multiple landmark advances by the invading Mason Order, starting at the mid-way gate (not pictured) and ending past the castle front gate straight into the heart of the defending Agatha Knights' home.  Weapons of choice vary siege devices such as catapults to close up sword fights.  The Agatha Knights must hold steady the defense of the castle for some minutes to win the round.

Comments?  Questions?  Suggestions?

Interesting...

The build is simple, but nice.
What have you done to balance ranged weapon classes?

Looks good, But you should do better buildings son.

Looks good, But you should do better buildings son.

I think the buildings are fine, really.
They don't look horrible, and they probably do what they're supposed to...

I think the buildings are fine, really.
They don't look horrible, and they probably do what they're supposed to...
I would use more arches, for making windows for archers.

I would use more arches, for making windows for archers.
I have never seen anyone actually use archer windows.

I have never seen anyone actually use archer windows.

i use them

Even the lego sets have arches. If I had to buy something themed, I search a lego set of it to get the idea:

The first blockland adaption of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, based off the popular game is opening soon
this isn't the first adaption
in 2013 I hosted a server that was a recreation of the Chivalry arena map

OK sure but you should make a mod that should have body dismemberment and gore and Zealots medieval weapon pack

The first blockland adaption of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, based off the popular game is opening soon.  Gameplay features two teams battling for control of Agatha Castle in a deadly gamble for conquest.  Players get to pick their combat class: Knight, Vanguard, Man-at-Arms, Archer, and Crossbow-man.  The siege takes place through multiple landmark advances by the invading Mason Order, starting at the mid-way gate (not pictured) and ending past the castle front gate straight into the heart of the defending Agatha Knights' home.  Weapons of choice vary siege devices such as catapults to close up sword fights.  The Agatha Knights must hold steady the defense of the castle for some minutes to win the round.

Wait what

Comments?  Questions?  Suggestions?

Like an archer, with archer stuff but crossbows.

Like an archer, with archer stuff but crossbows.
i know that but it is not an actual class in the game the weapon is an unlock able for the archer though

i know that but it is not an actual class in the game the weapon is an unlock able for the archer though
Yeah i was just joking. Theres should be an axeman and a spearman if he doesn't manage to do inventory stuff.