Kitty Moonlight

Author Topic: Kitty Moonlight  (Read 3509 times)

Seems happy to me.
I don't think Setro even knows who Kitty Moonlight it.

Besides the goofy cat topic (which just seemed out of place), this user has done nothing wrong.

Besides the goofy cat topic (which just seemed out of place), this user has done nothing wrong.
As tends to be the case, my drama ended up exposing the deep and rotten friendry that lies beneath the skin.
Didn't I tell you? You know, you seem so happy. All of you. Ugh. I hate happy. I don't experience it everyday like all of you do. You guys are happy to teast, cyber bully, etc. While others (I ment me) don't think it's funny.
You can't stop be from obsessing over cats.
You can't stop her from coming.
She will find everyone.
She will come.
Why won't everyone just forget off? Okay? Does it bother you that you could be hurting someone's feelings? NO! YOu know why? Because you guys are a bunch of idiotic bronies.

She did say "I don't care," so does that count?

That rule applies toward threads only, if someone doesn't give a stuff about one person's opinion in the that thread, they're not going to get banned for it, however if someone posts directly to the OP "this is forgetin' stupid you shouldn't have made this".  Then it would count as dismissive.

As tends to be the case, my drama ended up exposing the deep and rotten friendry that lies beneath the skin.
The first and third posts probably have sound reasoning behind them.
The first one was because you morons rip on any new user who doesn't post to your liking.
The second one just plain confuses me.
The third one is linked to the first one, and the fact there's an eleven-thousand page topic about My Little Pony.

Try harder, scum.

The first one was because you morons rip on any new user who doesn't post to your liking.
For possibly the hundredth time, being new is not an excuse to be an idiot.

For possibly the hundredth time, being new is not an excuse to be an idiot.
she isn't even being an idiot, she's literally just sensitive, if that's ideal of an idiot to you then you're an enormous douche.

she isn't even being an idiot, she's literally just sensitive, if that's ideal of an idiot to you then you're an enormous douche.
Oversensitivity is not a good thing to have on the internet, lol.

dont call me a stalker i just searched up #blockland on instagram :(
guess i'll just leave this here:
Quote from: Renderman
heres a link to his posts: www.iphoneogram.com/u/341691111
heres his bio:
(probably has nothing to do with this, but I just wanted to leave some info here)

This is a drama about dumb posts not their ig

oh forget me
Nice job you handicap, as I said before Badspot locked the other threads because people like you kept bashing her and doing stupid stuff to her while she did nothing wrong.
And now you post personal info, way to loving go.

Nice job you handicap, as I said before Badspot locked the other threads because people like you kept bashing her and doing stupid stuff to her while she did nothing wrong.
And now you post personal info, way to loving go.
ok