Author Topic: Suggest things for me to buy to put in my Man Cave!  (Read 2480 times)

So basically what is happening is that since I have the smallest bedroom in my house my parents allowed me to use the spare room for whatever I want. I have decided that I want to make it into a man cave/home cinema type thing. I've purchased a lot of stuff and still have a decent bit off cash left so I'm looking for suggestions.

So fair I've got
  • My Computer Setup
  • Xbox
  • My own Custom Made Home Cinema system with surround sound
  • Pool Table
  • Air Hockey
  • Darts
  • Boxing Bag
  • Mini Fridge (very small and am considering buying a larger one)
  • Coffee Table
  • Cooler which will soon be filled with £20 worth of food from one of those cheap pound stores
  • Bean bags x2
  • Couch

I actually also got a tax refund and ended up being up £30 so I do have a good amount of cash I can spend on this :D

Please note the room is a good size but it isn't really big so don't make any extreme suggestions big ass suggestions.

So what do you guys think I should post in it? I want to make this thing as cool as possible.

To Buy:
  • New fridge
  • Neon Clock
  • Lava Lamp
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:00:39 PM by Danny Boy »

I think that a fridge modeled after a JCM 800 would look pretty badass.

Yeah I've been looking at cool fridge designs. That actually would look pretty good.

Smallest room --- pool table.?!

Exactly how big is this smallest room, what are the dimensions.

Buy yourself a cannon?

Smallest room --- pool table.?!

Exactly how big is this smallest room, what are the dimensions.
Sorry I typed that wrong, fixing now

South American cave spiders

A huge shelf entirely dedicated to displaying hats

Wow you're lucky.  When I was younger (2004-06), I lived in a 100-year-old house and had a gigantic bedroom and was allowed to use the gigantic spare room.  In my bedroom, I had bunk beds, a foosball table, a desk with an old computer on it, two bureaus/dressers/whatever, a dog crate, a small entertainment center where I kept a small TV, a DVD/VCR player with about 25+ movies, a PS2, and like 30 games.  Then the floor was covered from wall to wall with Hot Wheels, racetracks, hobbies at the time, stuffed animals, everything.

In the 'play room', there was no furniture except a big cyan metal cabinet, but we had probably about 2in accumulation of more Hot Wheels, board games, etc across the whole floor.  Definitely the messiest rooms I've ever had in my lifetime.  When my parent's 4th child was born (my 2nd sister), my oldest sister had to move into the play room, but I don't think we missed it that much.

What about a fish tank with some fish in it?

Get an amazing aquarium or something