[BP] Application: Miss Effie's Property

Author Topic: [BP] Application: Miss Effie's Property  (Read 1183 times)

I seriously recommend you DO NOT acknowledge Furdle.
He is a known troll/idiot who has tainted the reputation of SPO, one of Blockland's loveiest clans.

my review, from the viewpoint of a clearly expert builder man

general: all these images are blurry as stuff. the depth of field effect only makes gmod images look good. it does not make blockland images look any better unless used correctly.

image one: the amount of detail used on the grass is kind of mismatched compared to how flat the house is. i'm pretty sure most houses have some semblance of depth besides being cut up into slices of meat. also, the roof is very boring, and appears to be just a few pyramids of varying sizes.

image two: you sure are good at portraying the perspective of people with bad eyesight

image three: the little miscolored spots on the wall have too high of a contrast with the rest of the wall, and don't seem to have a reason to be there unless this is a hillbilly bathroom of some kind. also, this fireplace would most likely build up smoke and drown the residents in it because it doesn't have a chimney.

image four: this is a really dull and uninteresting balcony. maybe you should add some windows? also, the pot next to the guy seems a bit too fat, and appears to have a giant symmetrical sapling protruding out of it. should improve upon that.

image five: you know, i heard you could ctrl click to pick and unpick individual images while uploading to imgur.

image six: i'd like to say that the trees look pretty good.

image seven: i don't even know how you manage to forget up the depth of field screenshot function this badly.

image eight: you should add some details or depth to this barn house besides painting it with a faux frame

image nine: this kitchen layout is really confusing. why are there two big tables next to each other? why does the kitchen only have two cabinets?

image ten: a

image eleven: i can't see too much detail of this blurry image of what appears to be a bathroom, but the bath tub's floor seems to be at the same height as the bathroom floor, and the bath tub itself is as high as the sink. this is one disproportional bath tub right here.

image twelve: bed is kind of ehhh, bedroom seems to be lacking, and the wall above the door is incomplete.

image thirteen and fourteen: jesus christ, what's with all the dinner tables in this house?

image fifteen: no comment

image sixteen and seventeen: the road should be more than a single color rectangle with a few pebbles spread on top of it.