Author Topic: Daniel.S Brick list (added kitchen props)  (Read 27220 times)

Omg I dint know you can use Safari to get on here cuz right now I'm on my iphone5S
Lol k
uhg
just shut UP

watched that but cant remember name so link

watched that but cant remember name so link
something like cyanide and happiness the man who could sit anywhere alternate cut

something like cyanide and happiness the man who could sit anywhere alternate cut
thanks

In my opinion you should combine those in brick packs, for example furniture pack, school pack, city pack and others, it reduces datablocks like that I believe, so we don't have to enable every single brick separately

What's with the weird color of the board?

Also some food-related props like wine glasses/bottles, forks, knives, napkins, etc. would be nice.
I made it rainbow so you can see which part is paintable

In my opinion you should combine those in brick packs, for example furniture pack, school pack, city pack and others, it reduces datablocks like that I believe, so we don't have to enable every single brick separately
I did that but when i spawned them they was 64x64 cubes and not the model so that is why i made them single

Ohh lol i thought i clicked modify

this is my new brick pack (Private)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:03:54 AM by Daniel.S »

I did that but when i spawned them they was 64x64 cubes and not the model so that is why i made them single

Ohh lol i thought i clicked modify

Why private? What's wrong with them?

Why private? What's wrong with them?
Because some people complain that it is too much poly :P so i don't really want to get all them messages. so i am not going to give away

And here is my pool table :P

If you want to have a look then join my server it's up now
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 05:38:28 AM by Daniel.S »

[im g width=600]http://i.imgur.com/e7kIJE7.jpg[/img]
Then don't post them in the topic.

-snip-
don't let people bring you down on stupid crap when other people like the things you do
if one person doesn't like a movie you made, would you stop making movies and lose money and followers?

You should release the theater items because not everyone will dislike them.

You should release the theater items because not everyone will dislike them.
They are private because he is making a cinema RP, and he just decided to make them private.
Although, I may ask him for them.