Author Topic: Daniel.S Brick list (added kitchen props)  (Read 27203 times)

ill release them tomorrow.

Some of this stuff doesn't fit Blockland style, but the modeling is decent.

Some of this stuff doesn't fit Blockland style, but the modeling is decent.
How does it not fit Blockland style?

How does it not fit Blockland style?
how does that picture fit in with what you just said

how does that picture fit in with what you just said
it's a pic of himself

it's a pic of himself
No... This is a pic of me IRL :

Just as a recommandation:
Stop making bricks which can literally be made 1:1 with what we have already.
The point of making new bricks is to replace or make the unmakable.
A good example is the crip and the pool table: They both could make with a mix of vertical print pack and whatnot, and plus they look worse since they don't have any textures.
You can get away with no textures on small items, but on big bricks no textures stand out badly.

I will release the cinema props when I get home come collage, but I don't want to really here any stuff like "these are pointless" I was not going to release these but people want me to so if you don't like them then please don't comment

Nobody is forcing you to download it...

I want them me! Also, make a 1980's computer like an apple ii or iii or an IBM 5160 or IBM xt >< I ask this since 2 years :/

The point of making new bricks is to replace or make the unmakable.
A good example is the crip and the pool table: They both could make with a mix of vertical print pack and whatnot, and plus they look worse since they don't have any textures.
You can get away with no textures on small items, but on big bricks no textures stand out badly.
you don't have to download them, and these are actually really nice and can be helpful at times. Plus not everyone wants to use bricks to make a weird looking cash register when there's a much better looking one released already.

A good example is the pool table
i actually thought he was just showing off a build that uses his pool blocks, lol

Make a Blockland vehicle sized cloverleaf intersection. :)

Epic!
(not true)I dont know how to get addons for my  :nes:

Nobody is forcing you to download it...
you don't have to download them, and these are actually really nice and can be helpful at times. Plus not everyone wants to use bricks to make a weird looking cash register when there's a much better looking one released already.
MURDER no one asks you too look at it... so you don't have to!
RAPE no one asks you to do it... so you don't have to!
LITTER no one asks you to do it... so you don't have to!
LAUNCH NUKE AT KOREA no one asks you to do it... so you don't have to!

Please grab that response and put it somewhere so deep gynecologists can't reach. I am not saying the bricks are bad. I am saying things like the pool table can be bloody made with what we have already. All the actual props like pool balls, cash register, popcorn and all are good and useful. But the crib and pool table is doable by vertical prints pack, and it looks better. If he wants to make anything new he should base himself on small things which would actually look bad if not terrible with what we have now.