Nintendo Gamecube

Author Topic: Nintendo Gamecube  (Read 1481 times)

I am currently working on some Console builds that I think some of you may like or find somewhat interesting.

The current one that I completed is the Nintendo Gamecube.

From the top.

From the side.

From the back.

As you can see, I didn't build the plug-ins for the back compartment. I was busy making the handle look semi-tolerable to look at.

Feel free to rate.

Yikes I think you accidentally ran your GameCube over into a GameRectangle!
It doesn't look right aesthetically. I think you should grab a GameCube and brown townyze it.
For example the handle is 1/3rd of the console! The logo is smaller than it normally would be! It's a rectangle!
I understand you're doing a supposed bunch of other consoles, and yeah I could be able to tell that this is resembling a GameCube, but still try again, I promise the extra effort will make it look nicer.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:05:59 PM by Flamecannon »

Yikes I think you accidentally ran your GameCube over into a GameRectangle!
It doesn't look right aesthetically. I think you should grab a GameCube and brown townyze it.
For example the handle is 1/3rd of the console! The logo is smaller than it normally would be! It's a rectangle!
I understand you're doing a supposed bunch of other consoles, and yeah I could be able to tell that this is resembling a GameCube, but still try again, I promise the extra effort will make it look nicer.
Thanks for the suggestive response!

I'll try to customize it a little more and try to get it looking like it should be.

i mean for what it is the sockets in the front are a bit cute looking
but i always found sockets like that to look like faces

Hope you saved because my computer just crashed which the server was running on.  Sorry.

Hope you saved because my computer just crashed which the server was running on.  Sorry.
No need to worry, I saved it.

The handle is sticking out too much

The handle is sticking out too much
This, and it needs to be a little taller.

needs to be more a cube. the height is too small compared to length/width

That handle isn't rounded too well either.
Also, wouldn't the power button be about 3x3 in size at that size?

Hmmm... Very good.
YOU GET...

9 :cookie: s    OUT OF   10  :cookie: s!

6 out of 10, but you did good