Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228221 times)

I have no idea how to help you but there is a spelling error, it says "raching" instead of "racing"

i know a website which has some logos or whatever
you can try making a blocko ish version of them
here is site

I have no idea how to help you but there is a spelling error, it says "raching" instead of "racing"
God damit how did I not notice that!

Fixed:

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:31:57 PM by Night_Hawk »

=Removed from text=
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 08:09:15 PM by toille07 »

Textures finally work with the vehicle!

Starting off, who doesn't want a stripe as a colorable part on the Reaper?

And here is so far what I got. Hoping or wanting to add more stickers to this vinyl. There will also be a castrol vinyl similar to this design, but you can't color it.

This is added too; in it's own way:

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 12:00:46 PM by Night_Hawk »

I have been sick this weekend wanting to post progress.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 10:28:00 PM by Night_Hawk »

I have been sick this weekend wanting to post progress. Look back at this post later on sometime really soon (I tried today, but I had no time). Because I will be posting progress on how the Octan sticker was added.
I am sorry, Night

I have been sick

Hope you get better, I'd really like to see progress with the new logos.

Dang nighthawk I hope you feel better soon! them vehicles are awesome!!   :iceCream:

I am sorry, Night
Hope you get better, I'd really like to see progress with the new logos.
Dang nighthawk I hope you feel better soon! them vehicles are awesome!!   :iceCream:

Bless your guy's hearts. I have been feeling better over time. Here's how they were added.

Because there's transparency in the logo, the green you see is what's colorable. I don't know what would've made more sense.

I'm also having second thoughts on how to do the "Castrol" Race vinyl. Before I explain, I do plan to add something like this as a final to the "Race" vinyl.

Now you're probably thinking that there's no need for the "Castrol" Race vinyl; you're right. Because what I could do instead is make it so that the darker shades of that green in the stripes are an uncolorable red, and the lighter shade of green is colorable. That saves me from making a duplicate racing vinyl, AND you can have interesting color combinations of red and your choice of color. If you seem confused, when this is implemented, and when I post pretty pictures in the future, then you'll know then what I mean.

Nope! Got it done easily right here!

Race wrap/vinyl done! What's green in this photo is what you can color!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 11:15:08 PM by Night_Hawk »

Hope you can overcome this sickness with you awesome modeling and coding skills (See what I did there ;). I can already see the battles now. "R34 Skyline vs Supra vs Evo Vs STI". I can't wait to see how the car drives.

I really hope you feel better, NH. You have done so much that was left undone and our goal is to support you. Have a nice day, NH!  :cookie: :)

I really hope you feel better, NH. You have done so much that was left undone and our goal is to support you. Have a nice day, NH!  :cookie: :)
I have been feeling better. But it's stuffty throat symptoms that's causing it.