Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228658 times)

I have been feeling better. But it's stuffty throat symptoms that's causing it.
Did you gargle salt water

Did you gargle salt water
Not really, but I had a lot of water that had flavored mixed powder in it (Black cherry lemonade and fruit punch mixing sticks i think)

Bless your guy's hearts. I have been feeling better over time. Here's how they were added.

Because there's transparency in the logo, the green you see is what's colorable. I don't know what would've made more sense.

I'm also having second thoughts on how to do the "Castrol" Race vinyl. Before I explain, I do plan to add something like this as a final to the "Race" vinyl.

DANG!

Now you're probably thinking that there's no need for the "Castrol" Race vinyl; you're right. Because what I could do instead is make it so that the darker shades of that green in the stripes are an uncolorable red, and the lighter shade of green is colorable. That saves me from making a duplicate racing vinyl, AND you can have interesting color combinations of red and your choice of color. If you seem confused, when this is implemented, and when I post pretty pictures in the future, then you'll know then what I mean.

Nope! Got it done easily right here!

Race wrap/vinyl done! What's green in this photo is what you can color!

Since you've learned more about vinyls for modeling cars, are you going to rework some of your other cars to tweak it to the new style?

Since you've learned more about vinyls for modeling cars, are you going to rework some of your other cars to tweak it to the new style?
Probably not. The topics for the vortex and challenger are starting to get old where I can't reply to them. I can probably edit the op of them and let you know here because I don't want to create new topics.

-snip
Why did you quote the entire thing?

I've noted into this Mod Manager as well, but I haven't put anything on it yet. I think I will put the Challenger, the Vortex, and the Reaper soon when that's done. I actually am also hyped to look into this Mod Manager.

With Filipe mentioning the Blockland Glass Mod Manager, I decided that I will incorporate my vehicles in that system for releasing them faster. So I too have some Good news; with a side of info in it.

Similar to how Filipe would express his news, I will now start to look into Blockland Glass Mod Manager (BGMM for short from here on out) and put my vehicles into that Mod Manager. With that system, I can update the vehicles easily and quickly when needed and also now release my WIP in a new way. I will still create topics for the vehicles, but the main download site will be from BGMM, and a mirror to my dropbox. Also from here on out, when and/or if I do install the vehicles into BGMM, I will make that system zip addon a requirement to download!

Now to also explain how I will release my vehicles; I got a grand idea on how I can actually do this now to get  these WIP's and up-comers in your possession faster! I'm thinking that I can create the actual vehicle without CVS to begin with, and when there's a stable beta version that has no bugs and is perfect as a basis, that will be considered an officially released version 1 for you to download. If there is another variant needed for the vehicle file, that will be considered version 2 in the BGMM. CVS will come in V3; including parts for any variants. Finally so-forth, further versions will have bug fixes, few additional CVS parts, and any variant if I decide one is needed.

Using the logic above, allow me to show you a renovated to-do-like version list for each WIP vehicle.

American Speedster Bike Pack
V1: Sidekick and Baja with CVS included.
V2: Adding Sun Coaster and Gulf Coaster with CVS
V3: Kids Bikes
V3.5: CVS on Kids Bikes

Project FCP

-Starter
V1: Avenger and Suburbs released with CVS.

-Extended
V1: Dodge Ram and Jeep Grand Cheroke stable beta version [no bugs] will be released.
V2: CVS is equipped.

-Relatives
V1: Stable versions of the Scottsdale Pickup and Oldsmobile Cutlass Sedan released.
V2: CVS is equipped with color combinations, and then later on extra parts.

-Personal
V1: Stable version of my 1995 Ford Crown Victoria will be released.
V2: CVS will be kitted with color combinations, and extra goodies in the future.

Bolt V3

V1: Both Variants with FEW basic CVS parts
V2: Additional Parts necessary with any bug fixes

Raptor

V1: Regular variant gets released with CVS (This can happen soon actually if there's no other parts to add)
V2: 4x4 Jackup Variant comes to play.
V2.5: 4x4 can be customizable.

Reaper

V1: Because this is close to release already, this version will come out with both variants equipped with CVS.
V1+: Only if there's bugs to fix from V1.

Robin V2

V1: This can be released very soon, but 2 stable variants of 4WD and 3WD need to be present.
V2: CVS becomes equipped.

That's pretty much all I have to say. I hope you understand this. The already released Vortex and Challenger will follow the simple of logic of being updated on Glass Mod Manager if there's any bugs that are needing to be fixed. Now it sounds like I can pick the pace without that much of a hassle anymore.

I'm also officially planning no joke to re-design the OP because of this, meaning that the old OP will probably look out-dated. Stay tuned! This train is on a roll.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 12:02:19 AM by Night_Hawk »

BUMP!!!

New and Improved OP; Check!

Updated Vocaroo Listening? Check!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:35:27 PM by Night_Hawk »

I wish I could have said this earlier but I thought of it when I didn't have internet. There should be 2 separate vinyl paint groups so we aren't forced with red.

I wish I could have said this earlier but I thought of it when I didn't have internet. There should be 2 separate vinyl paint groups so we aren't forced with red.
I could do that just like it was with this beta image

The green was re-colorable. Black25 was on this. The red is just the stripe part colored.

EDIT

The Challengers are now incorporated with Blockland Glass instead! This will save me from having to update the forum topic and dropbox links and instead you can download it from the Blockland Glass Mod Manger! Please be sure to download System_BlocklandGlass first before proceeding, and Redownload the Challengers to stay updated!

IMPORTANT EDIT

I have uploaded the Vortex as well to Blockland Glass just now! If you have downloaded Vehicle_Vortex from the Blockland Forums, remove that from your addons folder, and download it from Blockland Glass with the link that takes you there!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 09:45:11 PM by Night_Hawk »

Great stuff just keeps having every day with discoveries and Blockland Progress Reports!

Starting off, The Avenger is now CVS supported with basic color combinations, and yes; so far, a t-top roof.

By the way, like my City I'm working on so far? I'm gonna make it as big as I can with a lot of fun stuff you can do while driving my vehicles!

Also, More Great news!

My friends at school got me hooked into an iPhone app called 3D Tuning. It lets you 3D customize vehicles, and it so happens to have my vehicles on there too (Like the actual vehicles that I based my work off of)! Using this, I can make parts with inspiration with all your suggestions as well! It will be easier for me to get ideas on parts, and it may improve release dates!

... iPhone app called 3D Tuning. It lets you 3D customize...

Maybe take a look at S-Tuner, It focuses more on Japanese cars but it could be some use for future inspiration.

Maybe take a look at S-Tuner, It focuses more on Japanese cars but it could be some use for future inspiration.
Interfaces really nicely; I'll keep this in mind too.

Mabye a zakspeed capri sooner or later?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 10:19:01 PM by NotBomberguy »