Zedrow2: Idiot or Troll?

Author Topic: Zedrow2: Idiot or Troll?  (Read 3515 times)

Profile, Posts.

This kid (I assume his age is 12 or less) has been spamming the forums with crappy memes and out of place photos attached to his posts. He is partially illiterate (not as bad as previous users, but still bad) and is completely incapable of functioning on this forum (or any for the matter). He awkwardly colors his posts and announces locking/unlocking his posts (which he does quite rapidly).

Gallery of Stupidity:

I could go on, but you get the point.

I'm guessing both handicapped and troll.

inb4Zedrow2postingoutofplacep hotos

I know zedrow from the past, he did a terrible job at administrating

Another note: He stole the avatar that I made.
Theres a glitch on the forums where certain users can't upload avatars and I'm one of those users.
Atfirst I thought it had something to do with the image so I posted the image in a Help topic which is were he took it from.

Another note: He stole the avatar that I made.
Theres a glitch on the forums where certain users can't upload avatars and I'm one of those users.
Atfirst I thought it had something to do with the image so I posted the image in a Help topic which is were he took it from.

Well if you post something anywhere, you have to expect it will be stolen.

Well if you post something anywhere, you have to expect it will be stolen.
I know but it just really pisses me off. I can't even edit the image out because you can't edit in Help.

GOD  :cookie: WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IM YOU, BISJAC? they say they think im you cause I use  :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes: for curse words.
EXACTLY!!!!!!
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

:pills:
DAMNIT.
Y U NO MAKE UR OWN SHAT BRO? Jk. I cant make stuff with blender. I do not loving understand anything except for the clicking and dragging stuff around stuff.
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

This guy needs to leave.
/fullsupport

This guy needs to leave.
/fullsupport
My cringe level has imploded.

This sounds more of an idiot rather than a troll though...

Zedrow2 sounds like another user on this forum... is this user a new one?

He keeps cross-posting the same image. How is he not banned yet?