Author Topic: LugHost hosting -- Service shutting down (page 11)  (Read 12231 times)

Sorry, but Nobot isn't going to get a server here anymore because he got a Nintendo DS to host his servers on.
:C

Sorry, but Nobot isn't going to get a server here anymore because he got a Nintendo DS to host his servers on.
out of curiosity how much did he pay

out of curiosity how much did he pay
Enough to keep my cat from meowing while I comb her

What?

What?
Nintendo "DS" meaning dedicated server meaning he paid for a vps himself

and i'm wondering what he paid, and since ZSNO is speaking for him I'd figure he would know.

and i'm wondering what he paid, and since ZSNO is speaking for him I'd figure he would know.
Why didn't he say that..?

Probably less than $8 or something.

Dedicated server doesn't mean VPS foo.

Dedicated server doesn't mean VPS foo.

Why hasn't he messaged me about this change? I was actually counting on him, and he actually said he was going to. Now he isn't?

Why hasn't he messaged me about this change? I was actually counting on him, and he actually said he was going to. Now he isn't?
Just like Kong123, right? Wasted 2 hours of my time.

Looks like I might be getting a job this week, I'll be after one of these servers if I do.

Just like Kong123, right? Wasted 2 hours of my time.
It's not a huge deal - it's not like I was counting on him for $50 and the whole service is going to explode because he didn't pay. Let's keep the drama out, yeah?
Looks like I might be getting a job this week, I'll be after one of these servers if I do.
I'll be glad to have you on board.

Do you still need people?  I don't really need it, but it would be a nice luxury to have.

if you buy it but dont need it, just pay for someone else's server

someone like me

who has like 90 recommendations

that i did not bribe

Do you still need people?  I don't really need it, but it would be a nice luxury to have.
I'm at 3 people, but one isn't going to buy for a week.
I've got some others who might come in in a little bit once they get some funding. Of course, the sooner I break even, the sooner I'm not being nervous - so I guess there's that.
I don't need people, but if you read my plea on the previous page, you're essentially funding development and you get a server in return.

On the further other hand, Bushido makes pretty good servers.

I could buy one for someone