Whatever² - Joke Clan Thread

Author Topic: Whatever² - Joke Clan Thread  (Read 2074 times)

also what kind of joke clan states its a joke clan

if you explain a joke it isn't funny, not that this was exceptionally funny in the first place

ad me on rtb blid is 1337 naem is xXxXMLG-GAMMER-PRO-#YOLO#SWAG-360NOSCOPE-420BLAZEITXxXx
I ddOSD UR RTB NOB LEL NIC TRY MESNG WHT TEH PENGUNS OF DOOM!!!

[size=1337pt]NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[/size]

ya RITE......................,,,, im BEDASPOT'S SON AND ROTNODO's BRO. UR GONNA GET BAND BRO!!

is this an xbox live clan cuz if not i dont want to join

hahaha signatures are aweomseauce lol
:cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: <--- eat da cookie

saske is coolest naruto guy ever

aka "down syndrome thread"

ya RITE......................,,,, im BEDASPOT'S SON AND ROTNODO's BRO. UR GONNA GET BAND BRO!!
LOL NIC TRY I HAKD THM TO

aka "down syndrome thread"
can you not take a joke

can you not take a joke
you're like a comedian who legitimately believes that whats the deal with airline food jokes are good

LOL NIC TRY I HAKD THM TO
can you not take a joke
tbh it's not really that funny

if i get 20+ members in my blockland richard tumor support group (property of Chronic Masturbators Anonymous © 2014) everyone will receive half of a handjob

HAY GYUS CHEK OUT MAH NEW SNOC OC !!!!!1!!!!!!!

ISS SONNIC's LOGN LOTS BRODER N SHDADOWZ CUZIN

you're like a comedian who legitimately believes that whats the deal with airline food jokes are good
you're like an emo kid that stuffs on everything that people try to have fun with

you're like an emo kid that stuffs on everything that people try to have fun with
as a man of civilization and taste it is my duty to educate you cavemen on the finer arts of comedy

can you not take a joke
yes i can't take handicapped "jokes" where you act like a handicap and spam emotes

yes i can't take handicapped "jokes" where you act like a handicap and spam emotes
Well guess who didn't spam emotes?

And seriously, if you don't like the topic, don't post in it, you don't see me going arround in mlp thread saying "you're all handicapped for liking what I hate"

In other words, don't care? Don't post.

Its that simple