The Muzzets

Author Topic: The Muzzets  (Read 5508 times)

I am currently Making a Clan. The Muzzets. Technically the Muzzets are a criminal gang on BL. At the moment i need a captain more members so if you wanna be the captain of muzzets tell me and ill recruit you. If you want to join look out for my server. You need to be good at sniping, flying or dueling. I am currently working on a uniform. If you have any ideas plz inform me.

How to join:
Must pass "the test" of what you have chosen to be
Build something relating to blockland
Get past a trap system (not done yet)

At some of you might have heard that we are planning against MotE. We are here to say that we are not. It's a stupid rumor.

[edit]

clans destroyed by us:
BF

Next clan target:
???
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:59:09 PM by Muzzles56 »

The idea is reasonable but if its a gang then it needs to have a good name. If you were going to join a gang in real life would you join a gang called the Muzzets? I didn't think so.

The idea is reasonable but if its a gang then it needs to have a good name. If you were going to join a gang in real life would you join a gang called the Muzzets? I didn't think so.
but muzzet sounds lovey for clan XD :cookieMonster:

It sounds like a little furry companion from some anime.

To tell you the truth i would XD i mean it i think its cool lol

if your gonna start a clan make it so peeps can ask to be in the clan and put app's on your  post or where they can come to your server have a list of rules and how they can join also have your user name on BL or they have no clue who to look for or the name of your server cause right now i have no clue who u are on BL or what server to look for. AND don't name the clan after u i fail this topic!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 02:29:17 AM by zoneark »

if your gonna start a clan make it so peeps can ask to be in the clan and put app's on your post or where they can come to your server have a list of rules and how they can join also have your user name on BL or they have no clue who to look for or the name of your server cause right now i have no clue who u are on BL or what server to look for. AND don't name the clan after u i fail this topic!
screw you now ive eaten all your  :cookie:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 12:13:29 PM by Muzzles56 »

big words coming from a noob.......

if your gonna start a clan make it so peeps can ask to be in the clan and put app's on your  post or where they can come to your server have a list of rules and how they can join also have your user name on BL or they have no clue who to look for or the name of your server cause right now i have no clue who u are on BL or what server to look for. AND don't name the clan after u i fail this topic!
stop with this stupid picture noob....
:cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 07:41:34 AM by Muzzles56 »

« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 07:41:22 AM by Muzzles56 »

Just ignore zoneark.

I'm trying but he's just too annoying!! and at least SOMEONE likes the idea all i've got is flames, flames, flames. 5x :cookie: for {Scorpion}

you will not last WOL will beet you flat out at enything you throw at us!!!!!!!!

Can i join your clan war ?

we can destroy each other

^_^