Author Topic: Pie Clan  (Read 74738 times)

Welcome to the Pie Clan thread.

The clan is dead, so um, yeah...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 03:36:34 PM by Lord Pie »

I will say once more don't post spam in this topic.  No negative things please.  This topic is for discussion within the Pie Clan.  Once again post your app here or a link to one.  Do not ask me if you want to join.  No posting negative comments.  I don't want to hear about how pointless this clan is.  Talk to the people who joined.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 08:13:17 PM by Lord Pie »

lol lies! all lies i say!  :cookieMonster: i declar illidan clan leader of this pie clan since other pie clan died since lord pie made it suck

Shame.

Why do you people dump all of your stuff on my thread?  What the hell did I do to deserve this?

Why do you people dump all of your ice cream on my thread?  What the hell did I do to deserve this?
:cookieMonster:

it's simply because there's no point in naming a building clan pie unless you want to Fail.

it's simply because there's no point in naming a building clan pie unless you want to Fail.

it's simply because there's no point in naming a building clan pie unless you want to Fail. barely any mature people in this forum.

Is it possible I could join? Here's a castle I recently made.

finally a serious post on this topic.  Yes you can join I just need your BL_ID and your blockland name if it is different than the one your using now.
And Aloshi who was that against?
If you guys want to bitch about this clan go to drama.
Just leave this clan alone please.  We haven't done anything that offensive yet.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 08:15:05 PM by Lord Pie »

it's simply because there's no point in naming a building clan pie unless you want to Fail. barely any mature people in this forum.
DUH they are all nintendos and deserve TO GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no Lord Pie i will not calm this time, THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID : 3206

IGN : silent.

silent. I aprrove of you by the way.

DUH they are all nintendos and deserve TO GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no Lord Pie i will not calm this time, THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
At this point I will say that if you starfishs aren't in the clan and don't have some constructive purpose in your posts then don't loving post.