I'm Kalphiter and I enjoy being butthurt

Author Topic: I'm Kalphiter and I enjoy being butthurt  (Read 12529 times)

This makes me happy.

not sure who you are but why do you hate me again

besides being better than you i mean

if an idiot runs something its pretty much bound to fail
Is Kalphiter an idiot because you hate him?
This is what Aduioa's point is.

I actually like Kalphiter in a way. Although he may be highly annoying, he can be funny at times; usually bringing joy to servers. The only thing that's irritating about him is his intention to stir up pointless arguements.

Is Kalphiter an idiot because you hate him?
This is what Aduioa's point is.
no he's actually an idiot lol

no he's actually an idiot lol
Maybe in some social aspect he has done things socially to degrade himself. He may have offended some people. But that does not make him an idiot. He could be a genius... or not. We don't know. All we know is that he is making something. And we also know that YOU are NOT making anything.

Maybe in some social aspect he has done things socially to degrade himself. He may have offended some people. But that does not make him an idiot. He could be a genius... or not. We don't know.
For all we know Kalphiter could actually be a complete loving nutjob with no social life at all.

Oh wait.......
And we also know that YOU are NOT making anything.
And why would this matter?

Maybe in some social aspect he has done things socially to degrade himself. He may have offended some people. But that does not make him an idiot. He could be a genius... or not. We don't know. All we know is that he is making something. And we also know that YOU are NOT making anything.

So what if he didn't make anything? How the hell is that a valid defense for Kalphiter? Kalphiter has a track record of being an idiot, he's talked about how amazing all of his products are but has delivered very little. Why should we believe that this is gonna be anything different

So what if he didn't make anything? How the hell is that a valid defense for Kalphiter? Kalphiter has a track record of being an idiot, he's talked about how amazing all of his products are but has delivered very little. Why should we believe that this is gonna be anything different
''because we don't know what will happen in the future~~~~''

He contributes stuff to the community, and you guys give him stuff. He does this for free on his own time.

He contributes stuff to the community, and you guys give him stuff. He does this for free on his own time.
sounds like you are talking about ephi.

kalph did it for a pat on the back. he made that quite clear.

Kalph doesn't contribute anymore lol
he stopped doing that quite a while ago

Am I the only one who doesn't use reddit

Am I the only one who doesn't use reddit
You are not the only one.