Author Topic: "Take my money!" v1  (Read 1484 times)

Post any amazing products that you want and that others may want badly.
ThCIAwhyimbroke.com is kinda overused, so please don't use that oftenly.
Go!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006R15P3S/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008X2UQBK/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I'm not very good at this.

neither of those are very expensive

if you want one so much just buy it
also: i'm expecting a ton of oculus rift posts below


Im just going to say something i want

Some sort of really cool mini itx build would be the coolest

If I were to ever get steam, it would be for this

http://store.steampowered.com/app/254700/

A golden penny.

Worth $.01 plus its weight in gold

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR MONEY"



This isn't v1 but still I like these threads

Skully helmet: motorcycle helmet w/ heads-up display
The Honda Sabre: classy as forget

Other than that everything else fluctuates. There are a lot of things I want, but I would love you if you bought those two things for me
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:12:35 PM by AdinX »