2 (16.7%)
24-32
4 (33.3%)
32-48
1 (8.3%)
48-99
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: TheFlamingLemon's (my) Ski Jumping Server!  (Read 3076 times)

A while back I joined a ski jumping server. There, I built my first ski jump, to replace the one built by the host, as it was horrible. Then, I built another, larger ski jump, because I felt like it. It got up to 32 players. This made me think: "OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL THIS IS TOO MUCH I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!" as the build in question was just 2 64x baseplates wide and 15 64x baseplates tall. This also inspired me to make a much larger one, one that could support such a high playercount. I apologize for the poor images and lack of images, as the jump is much too large to capture with ease.

I now have prepared facts to amuse you and show you the nature of this ski jump.

• As you can see in the first picture, that is 400 BPS, The fastest I believe you are able to go in blockland (correct?) It is the terminal velocity for a player.
  • In the second picture, you can get an idea of how large the server got, at its prime having 30 players and sitting on the top of the server list
  • The ski jump itself is 640 bricks wide (10 64x baseplates) and 3,200 bricks high (50 64x baseplates)
  • After the jump a player can achieve upwards of 10 seconds of air time
  • I asked on the server what the players would rate it and they said "1000000/10 so I think that counts for something
  • I am, indeed, TheFlamingLemon, (in case you were wondering) I made this account a long time ago, be merciful.

I will hopefully edit this topic to include more details in the future but don't bet on it because I am not a reliable person.

Edit: Someone recorded it! (Thanks go to Gummy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R91wtnG3Qyc
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:01:50 PM by soldier »

Don't even think about it.

Wtf man. That's my friends build...

Who would this be? I 100% assure you that is NOT his build.

Who would this be? I 100% assure you that is NOT his build.
We'll see....

We'll see....

See what? I'd like to know who stole my build if he is hosting this because I built this yesterday and it took a full 5 hours. It's very difficult to get the landing right and everything.

Me and my friend hosted a ski resort server
then we found out someone made ski resort family rp based off ours
then more and more were made

and then some demonspawn was created

Lies.... He built his 2 weeks ago. But still- We'll see....

Lies.... He built his 2 weeks ago. But still- We'll see....

Then it isn't the same one. Still tell me who this was, it could be one of my older ones.

I'm not tellin cause you'll just say you made it...

I'm not tellin cause you'll just say you made it...

Let me clear one thing up. If the player is xXDelta[i forgot] it's mine and he has permission. If his name is d o g he has permission. If his name is Swat53 he has permission. If his name is ProGamer 2.0 he has permission. Finally, if his name is Gamer Bro, he has permission.

brb changing my name to xXDelta[i forgot]

brb changing my name to xXDelta[i forgot]

You don't have the save but something I CAN give you is a strong desire to ruin jokes whenever possible. TAKE MY CURSE!

:(

It's not really as of a build like this is particularly desirable or hard to copy. It's rather generic, and I'm sure many people have plain white modter ski jumps.

I'm in the picture! good server friend