Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 38696 times)

:( x20
Well, at least we can start making a new map, can we?
Let's just try.
My f**king 63 lines of events from random crae are gone D:, that took me almost an hour to only figure out how somthing like that works D:

My f**king 63 lines of events from random crae are gone D:, that took me almost an hour to only figure out how somthing like that works D:
Well, just lower the amount of weapons you get?

Well, just lower the amount of weapons you get?
nah thats boring, btw server going back up today at 4:30 PM (+1)!

nah thats boring, btw server going back up today at 4:30 PM (+1)!
I love how you completely ignore my post after i reposted 2 times.

Name: Executioner173

BL_ID: 28987

Admin skills: I've administrated at  BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery, and i had to administrate by myself (so i can administrate by myself.) I can be on as much as i can because i have no life. And I can sorta build and beta test for you. I've also hosted myself for a bit so i know how to administrate. Here's my thread for one of my servers'.

Why you would like to be an admin: I am very responsible, if you need me to be by myself i can. This server seems like a ton of fun and i would be very glad to administrate for you.
There i hope you don't ignore my post again.

I love how you completely ignore my post after i reposted 2 times.
There i hope you don't ignore my post again.
Maybe it got buried under other posts.

Maybe it got buried under other posts.
lol, i will see if i can accept it

Name: Executioner173

BL_ID: 28987

Admin skills: I've administrated at  BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery, and i had to administrate by myself (so i can administrate by myself.) I can be on as much as i can because i have no life. And I can sorta build and beta test for you. I've also hosted myself for a bit so i know how to administrate. Here's my thread for one of my servers'.

Why you would like to be an admin: I am very responsible, if you need me to be by myself i can. This server seems like a ton of fun and i would be very glad to administrate for you.
I would accept this :D
But i have to ask ButtMan! though :(

Can I be an app reviewer and maybe even accepter/decliner?

Can I be an app reviewer and maybe even accepter/decliner?
Yes you can, but... if you liked an app and accept it, you need to send it to me for the final verification.

---Server going back online in ~30 Minutes!---

Yes you can, but... if you liked an app and accept it, you need to send it to me for the final verification.

---Server going back online in ~30 Minutes!---
Thanks. And cool!

Those pictures...
          :/
      I'm not impressed
I occasionally host a zombie defence server called TownHall Holdout, I've been using it for a year, but I havent got the nerve to make a topic on general discussion for it. Judging by the screenshots, this seems rather simply built and cheap. Not to mention unoriginal. I dont want to come off as rude, but is this worth a topic?

Those pictures...
          :/
      I'm not impressed
I occasionally host a zombie defence server called TownHall Holdout, I've been using it for a year, but I havent got the nerve to make a topic on general discussion for it. Judging by the screenshots, this seems rather simply built and cheap. Not to mention unoriginal. I dont want to come off as rude, but is this worth a topic?
If you dont like it, then stfu and dont say anything

Also, sorry for double post
Is bladeboy you?
If not, how is he SA without an app?
If yes, then you should really stop changing names like that :/

Also, sorry for double post
Is bladeboy you?
If not, how is he SA without an app?
If yes, then you should really stop changing names like that :/
He's a buddy, anyway, server is going back offline :/ I'm tired of the crap

Too many box builds. :c