Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 38700 times)

Hammereditor's service glitched
The Blockland server crashed because of a buggy add-on, not my hosting service. This particular kind of crash is resolved by finding a bad add-on then disabling it.

And I have done everything I could, for 90 minutes of my own time, to restart the server and reconfigure the game-mode and patch up things until he host is online again.

Love the new hosting service hammer keep up the good work

P.S. that "other guy" admin is kirito_kun
Yeah, right forgot that :P

Name: _______

BL_ID: 34066

Admin skills: I have been admin on many servers such as blake1's Simon says, and it can get pretty hectic there sometimes. There are many others but it is hard to remember.

Why you would like to be an admin: first of all your server is great, whenever its up I will play on it and I have a good time. I would like to be admin because I like your server, I see things that could be improved, and I am usually playing on it. A lot of times I see player in need of help and there is no admin around to help. I am very active player. I think that I can help players and make them want to come back :)  
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:22:06 AM by _______ »

Name: Carlos

BL_ID:94520

Admin skills: I have been admin on many servers such as Jeffery's Prison Escape. I can be fun alot of times and I can ban mute and kick anyone who is doing the wrong thing.

Why you would like to be an admin:I would love to be a moderator because I can help this server become successful by my help. "Sí, se puede" which means yes it can be done.So I can stick with this quote by Cesar Chavez and help to grow this server. So I will help do my job correctly and I will ban any vile things that the players on the server do. I will mute for five minutes for spam and I just do my job right. You should pick me because of my hours and how I will be on sometimes to help out.My age is 14 and I act mature because if no one acts mature you will not get pick for the job.By my quote "Si ,se puede" this server will get liked by the players who come on because they will like the server when I am Moderator on it. My name is Carlos and you should pick me for your Moderator

Havin' some server problems :(, server wil be back online asap!!

Thanks for hosting this awesome server!

Also, yesterday we got ALOT of players!
They liked the server like, 10\5!
i love this server
Oh man
i hope it comes back online

ITSTHE BEST

even sapling thought it was april and gave me a prank by removing my admkn status
yay

The server map is a bit old, try making a map cycle.

The server map is a bit old, try making a map cycle.
Damn right, building a new map and this time, it's more a scavanging map (inspired by port's survival)
You can join and help building (:

Yeah, you told me about the lag.
I now found the cause of the problem:
It ended up being a small, short denial-of-service (DoS) attack:

This lasted for 10 minutes.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:09:20 PM by Hammereditor5 »

Yeah, you told me about the lag.
I now found the cause of the problem:
It ended up being a small, short denial-of-service (DoS) attack:

This lasted for 10 minutes.
It's already fixed :D

Am i still able to be a moderator or?

Am i still able to be a moderator or?

nop, you may can apply again?

Umm, remind me what are the effects of spending 5000 hard earned points on the ultimate upgrade?

Umm, remind me what are the effects of spending 5000 hard earned points on the ultimate upgrade?

500 health + speed and its 400 point not 500 ._.