Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 38689 times)

Username: Outpact

BL_ID: 26043

Admin skills: 3 years of experience in many servers.
Why you would like to be an admin. I'm a very respected, well experienced Administrator, I've handled many popular servers well, you may aswell trust me, as i am noticed around everywhere, almost most common players know me, including Aoki, Zapk, Anthonyrules144, Tezuni and many others. They have all know my administration skills are very up to standard of many servers.
In conclusion, I am a trustworthy, respected and excellent experience.

I hope to help your server anytime.

Reposted

Sorry for not asking permission before

but is it ok ofi make my own kind of powerup/item in the shops?

Sorry for not asking permission before

but is it ok ofi make my own kind of powerup/item in the shops?
We need more weapons to build that. But the uber shop still is a bit empty, you can work abit over there

We need more weapons to build that. But the uber shop still is a bit empty, you can work abit over there
oh thx

because i just made somr ultimate plyertype (really noobish) for 5k points
lel

Awesome,i like the Invasions :D

Hey buttman you know inb4ban i don't know why you did'nt let me ban him some guy said that raygun is admin wep only and pretty much everyone in the whole server said yeah so when is say inb4ban had it i told him to drop it he did'nt agree so i said drop it then he told me to forget off and then he started cursing at people so i told him he broke rule number 1 Respect all players then he said forget off once more and left when he came back I said hi and he said shut up you friend and i said Dude stop my god So i know i broke rule 1 but i said how bout you forget tard then he started curseing then i saw him later run into wall with tank then he went outside then came back in again with tank then he did it again but did not come back in so i did'nt know this was a rule so i did'nt say anything but after you said it was a rule i wanted to ban him but i did'nt know his id to ban him so i warned him with this (when you come back and im admin your getting baned for going threw wall and not respecting others) then he went off the server NOW in the present when i came into the server You said let me get this straight then said Raygun is not admin wep only so i said ok but he did do other things that was rule broken so when i spawned i ban him for 5 minutes for wall glitching and for cursing at admins and not respecting people so when i did that you unban him so i told you to stop then he came back and started cursing at me then when i cursed back you banned me for 15 minutes for cursing and even de admin me i have no idea why you did this but i think that is the most dumb thing ever and i know in my apply i said i do not argue with admins unless its a good reason this was a really good reason to talk and i did let in4ban talk but then he went pyscho and started cursing again so yeah i don't know why you did this buttman but i hope you reply to this and give me my admin back and i want to talk to inb4ban once more to know why he did that and why he cursed at players P.S sorry for not useing grammar on this one.

Username: Achilles

BL_ID: 52876

Reason of Appliance (tell me if i forgot anything)

I have been playing blockland for about 5 years well i know that i am a 50kr but thats because I renewed my account I have been admin on my friends servers and i was not a bad one so if you want me admin you can I will be super careful

Skills: I am a skilled builder and fighter

Admin Skills: Good at Obeying the Admin Rules and helping out on servers

SRRY I COULDNT UNDERSTAND XD
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:46:03 AM by Achilles133 »

Username: Achilles

BL_ID: 52876

Reason of Appliance (tell me if i forgot anything)

I have been playing blockland for about 5 years well i know that i am a 50kr but thats because I renewed my account I have been admin on my friends servers and i was not a bad one so if you want me admin you can I will be super careful

Skills: I am a skilled builder and fighter
Code: [Select]
Name. (Ingame.)
Age.
Country (not that it really matters.)
BL_ID
Admin skills.
Why you would like to be an admin.
good apply so far (:

500 health + speed and its 400 point not 500 ._.
thats the >up< upgrade, im talking about the gold painted sign that reads "ultimate."Nevermind its now dragon
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:14:17 PM by Pngu12970 »

Code: [Select]
Name. (Ingame.)
Age.
Country (not that it really matters.)
BL_ID
Admin skills.
Why you would like to be an admin.
good apply so far (:

lol my app is better and you call this a good apply? No offense to Achillies

The server had glitched!
All the players could not spawn even though everyone was dead
i could not reset minigame
so the map got deleted

yay

FIX THIS NOW BUTTMAN
*and you better hope you have a save of the map, i do, but everything cannot be bought :(

The server had glitched!
All the players could not spawn even though everyone was dead
i could not reset minigame
so the map got deleted

yay

FIX THIS NOW BUTTMAN
*and you better hope you have a save of the map, i do, but everything cannot be bought :(
The most recent save was at 00:00 so no worries. if you bough any item after that they will be lost. I'll get on my pc asap
EDIT: Nop it wasn't :/. I tried uploading an autosave using FTP but that one was even older. Your TNT thingly is also gone :'(
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:30:54 AM by espio100 »

Hey buttman you know inb4ban i don't know why you did'nt let me ban him some guy said that raygun is admin wep only and pretty much everyone in the whole server said yeah so when is say inb4ban had it i told him to drop it he did'nt agree so i said drop it then he told me to forget off and then he started cursing at people so i told him he broke rule number 1 Respect all players then he said forget off once more and left when he came back I said hi and he said shut up you friend and i said Dude stop my god So i know i broke rule 1 but i said how bout you forget tard then he started curseing then i saw him later run into wall with tank then he went outside then came back in again with tank then he did it again but did not come back in so i did'nt know this was a rule so i did'nt say anything but after you said it was a rule i wanted to ban him but i did'nt know his id to ban him so i warned him with this (when you come back and im admin your getting baned for going threw wall and not respecting others) then he went off the server NOW in the present when i came into the server You said let me get this straight then said Raygun is not admin wep only so i said ok but he did do other things that was rule broken so when i spawned i ban him for 5 minutes for wall glitching and for cursing at admins and not respecting people so when i did that you unban him so i told you to stop then he came back and started cursing at me then when i cursed back you banned me for 15 minutes for cursing and even de admin me i have no idea why you did this but i think that is the most dumb thing ever and i know in my apply i said i do not argue with admins unless its a good reason this was a really good reason to talk and i did let in4ban talk but then he went pyscho and started cursing again so yeah i don't know why you did this buttman but i hope you reply to this and give me my admin back and i want to talk to inb4ban once more to know why he did that and why he cursed at players P.S sorry for not useing grammar on this one.
Where is the nearest volcano?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:32:25 AM by thatzsam »

lol my app is better and you call this a good apply? No offense to Achillies

ikr XD

he couldnt understand my post