Author Topic: It's Boshy Time! (ID: 34072) - BL_ID bigotry, richardery, and "my brother did it!"  (Read 6251 times)

Boshy has been excessively rude to another player on ButtMan's server. Additionally, he was also being rude to the host himself, but only for a few seconds.

It started off with somebody named Blockboy asking a harmless question about why he was in spectate mode. Now, he did ask it numerous times, but Boshy decided to throw a fit a Blockboy, and started cursing at him and calling names. I wasn't going to stand for this. I called him a "stuffhead", and told him to stop freaking out over Blockboy.

He responded by claiming that only people over 60 could be stuffheads.
Some time after this, he decided to politely ask the host how to get money, with sparse use of the word "forget".

x x x x x

Some time after, where he pretended to had me muted, he suddenly came upon the revelation that I'm "Zuki".

x

Theeeen he tried to blame it on his brother.

x

After a while, when I made an off-hand mention of writing a drama topic, he all of a sudden had a change of heart, and began begging me to not do it. At one point he threatened to counter-drama me five times.

"only people over 60 could be stuffheads"
that's the weirdest damage control attempt i've ever seen lol

also don't threaten or mention making a drama when you're having a problem with somebody

also don't threaten or mention making a drama when you're having a problem with somebody
Yeah. Was kind of a spur-of-the-moment decision, but I'm aware I shouldn't have done it anyway.

DON'T READ THIS (It's me ik. :( ) IT WAS A PURE WRONG RAGE. I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN DID THAT THINGS! DONT READ THIS (btw i had to go caps because it was pure wrong rage)

DON'T READ THIS (It's me ik. :( ) IT WAS A PURE WRONG RAGE. I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN DID THAT THINGS! DONT READ THIS (btw i had to go caps because it was pure wrong rage)

lol what the actual heck. pure wrong rage. the best kind.

BTW, lock this topic it wasn't even needed i did pure wrong rage because you had to go on with this: "[PJ]: I love to write a drama on you" or something like that.

what the what
are my eyes fooling me?
look at the 3rd and 4th pictures
badspot
BADSPOT

Maybe I'm stupid and it's an event on the server

what the what
are my eyes fooling me?
look at the 3rd and 4th pictures
badspot
BADSPOT

Maybe I'm stupid and it's an event on the server
It's a boss zombie. There are other boss zombies with names like Kompressor.

BTW, lock this topic IF you can. It wasn't even needed i did pure wrong rage because you had to go on with this: "[PJ]: I love to write a drama on you" or something like that.
Again i need to quote, Lock it if you can. I did rage because you had to go on with the drama thing on ButtMan's server. Also, i wasn't rude to host, i just asked him to help me not PJ do this drama.

david calm the forget down it's not the end of the world lol

Again i need to quote, Lock it if you can. I did rage because you had to go on with the drama thing on ButtMan's server. Also, i wasn't rude to host, i just asked him to help me not PJ do this drama.
Again again, sorry for Badspot if you're reading this. "Bad's pot" was my part of rage. So don't take it real.

BTW, lock this topic it wasn't even needed i did pure wrong rage because you had to go on with this: "[PJ]: I love to write a drama on you" or something like that.

Only mods can lock drama topics.

60k+ aren't stuffheads. I'm called a stuffhead and I'm 27690.