Gigian

Author Topic: Gigian  (Read 1615 times)

Hey Blocklanders.

I have just been banned from Gigian's Camping RP for this reason, "Freekill." I really enjoyed the server and I guess he didn't understand what I was doing. I was using a sniper and killing all the trolls in the server. It wasn't until today, that he banned me for what I wasn't doing.

I wish I could tell him that but sadly, it was a perma ban. In conclusion, can you guys go to Gigian's camping RP and tell him my reason above? Thank you.

evidence is a good thing

Hey Blocklanders.

I have just been banned from Gigian's Camping RP for this reason, "Freekill." I really enjoyed the server and I guess he didn't understand what I was doing. I was using a sniper and killing all the trolls in the server. It wasn't until today, that he banned me for what I wasn't doing.

I wish I could tell him that but sadly, it was a perma ban. In conclusion, can you guys go to Gigian's camping RP and tell him my reason above? Thank you.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Obvious troll is obvious.
All the idiots are slowly coming out and ruining the collective IQ of the forum.
Especially in Drama.

I was on the server last night (and I saw the OP there too) and everyone was DMing. It was madness.

Hey Blocklanders.

I got banned from a Gigian server for freekilling too, even though he said I was aloud to kill people for a reason, my reason was attemptive rape, by an admin no less.

Why a bump
It sure seems to have contributed, if nothing else.

It sure seems to have contributed, if nothing else.
As long as it can contribute to the thread in some meaningful manner, it's allowed.

Hey Blocklanders.

Why would you say that
needs more info on the dramaand pics

needs more info on the dramaand pics
Then say needs more info on the drama rather than forget you, no evidence