Author Topic: It's all over  (Read 17259 times)

Wow, for some reason I just cannot join the server. The PC im using is stuff so I keep timing out and loosing the connection after 15 minutes of downloading the datablocks

Ethan won the 1st round and is up 2-0 in the 2nd round! Can he pull out the win or will Renekar come back? Join the server to find out!

Ethan won the 1st round and is up 2-0 in the 2nd round! Can he pull out the win or will Renekar come back? Join the server to find out!
raven, i just cant join the server, it keeps saying authentication failed

CBMHost is down for some reason.

CBMHost is down for some reason.
then how is the server still up? Alsoi finally got it to conneg. Just keep clicking join server and eventually it will connect you.

i have no idea how the server is still up but the website, service and dashboard are all down.

Renekar gets the tie! The game is tied at 1-1! Who will win it!?

Holly stuff I freaking timed out again.
ya raven you should stop the server once this match is over and then restart it on your pc. Not on cbm
because I cant join at all anymore
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 07:54:44 PM by GhostStar »

ethan gave ren a point through a penalty and won him the game

Renekar wins the match 2 rounds to 1!

The 1st round was won by Ethan 4-3.
The 2nd round was won by Renekar 4-3.
The 3rd round was won by Renekar 4-1.

The total elapsed time of the match was 58 minutes and 26 seconds.

Great job to both competitors and congrats to Renekar!

The next match between Jam Jar and Dezi begins in 10 minutes!

Ok seriously raven, no one can loving join while your on CBM

Ok seriously raven, no one can loving join while your on CBM
i know the auth fails are odd.
people get in after trying to join 1000 times though.

Also Dezi is up 1-0 on Jam Jar. 2nd round begins in 1 minute.

Also when I try to join I time out. I suggest you try to not have as many addons enabled next time. I know you shouldnt have to do this just so that us user wih stuffy computers can join, but it would be nice if you did

Also when I try to join I time out. I suggest you try to not have as many addons enabled next time. I know you shouldnt have to do this just so that us user wih stuffy computers can join, but it would be nice if you did
It's not the addons. CBM is literally down.
http://prntscr.com/2z5qte