Author Topic: It's all over  (Read 17353 times)

WALDO was supposed to run the games tonight and he told me CBM is still down.
Raven's CBM server was down for a while, Cowboy had to restart the server to fix it. That's why I canceled it at that time.

Well it's not, try to contact WALDO really quickly if you would like, I would like to see these matches. Me, Pablo, And cowboy are on the server
I'll do some matches if both players that are supposed to fight each other, PMs me before 8:30 PM EST. If the players don't PM me, Raven will re-schedule the skipped matches to next week.

are matches today?
Yes. KickFlow vs. Jakob at 8PM EST and Betelgeuse vs. Crythor at 9PM EST.

Yes. KickFlow vs. Jakob at 8PM EST and Betelgeuse vs. Crythor at 9PM EST.
live stream?

<--- Xenos109

If my match was re-scheduled, I would like to know, i can do anything after 7 tonight, but I gtg 4 now, hmu on Steam Raven?

<--- Xenos109

If my match was re-scheduled, I would like to know, i can do anything after 7 tonight, but I gtg 4 now, hmu on Steam Raven?
All of Sundays matches will take place on Friday or Saturday.

How are things looking for tonight?

How are things looking for tonight?
Good, I'll be online within an hour to set up. Both matches are a go

Tonight's Matches
8PM EST: Kickflow vs. Jakob
8:30PM EST: Kingston vs. Xenos (If both players agree to play at this time.)
9PM EST: Betelgeuse vs. Crythor

The server is open to the public! Join and grab a seat, the first match starts in 30 minutes!

Why am I banned for "Administrative_Ban"?

That DOF shot is fantastic.

Why am I banned for "Administrative_Ban"?

because autism

implying that one of my friends joined your server and after three seconds he was in the server he was banned for "autism autism" permanently. Maybe you are banned because your a richard sometimes.

implying that one of my friends joined your server and after three seconds he was in the server he was banned for "autism autism" permanently. Maybe you are banned because your a richard sometimes.
So I'm banned from Ravencroft's because Betelgeuse is banned from my server? Makes sense.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:53:03 PM by Subpixel »