Poll

Have you?

Yes
53 (67.9%)
No
25 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Have you ever shampoo'd your pubic hair?  (Read 5602 times)

well no one wants ingrown hair or to cut their balls now would they?
yeah but i take the risk around once a week and only cut my balls once
the ends outweigh the means

I've never cut my balls. I don't think I will ever cut my balls. I also don't see how shaving your balls is feminine, what kind of girls are you loving?

I've never cut my balls. I don't think I will ever cut my balls. I also don't see how shaving your balls is feminine, what kind of girls are you loving?

I'm pretty sure that girls with a pair of balls and rockhard richard between their legs.

I haven't either lol. I've cut myself once an inch or two above my richard cus I was trying shaving against the grain. obviously I didn't do that again. other than that I've only cut myself a couple of times shaving my legs

I'm pretty sure that girls with a pair of balls and rockhard richard between their legs.

futanari?

Still don't know the reason for shaving, 'nor do I really find it fun/comfortable.

I haven't either lol. I've cut myself once an inch or two above my richard cus I was trying shaving against the grain. obviously I didn't do that again. other than that I've only cut myself a couple of times shaving my legs
I always shave against the grain, otherwise you get prickly as forget and that's no fun for anybody. I'm not a cactus.

Still don't know the reason for shaving, 'nor do I really find it fun/comfortable.
It feels much more comfortable to be shaven than it does to have it entirely untamed for guys. I can't speak for trimmed. When you first shave it you can get razor burn / ingrown hairs which loving suck, but after a week or so 90% of that goes away and the world is a better place. There's better air flow, less friction, less itchiness, less sweatiness, etc. (also, it enables you to see your whole richard because the bottom quarter isn't hidden by hair, so yo richard looks bigger (y))

bump for the glory of pubes

I always shave against the grain, otherwise you get prickly as forget and that's no fun for anybody. I'm not a cactus.
it's just painful for me. and it gets all red. I don't have the problem of getting prickly though, as long as I shave every day :v

I dont normally shampoo my pubic hairs

Ive only shaved twice. The first time was when I first noticed my pubes and was like "WHY THE forget IS THAT THERE?"
it hurt and was super itchy when it grew back but I decided not to shave it again. The second time was about a few months ago cos it was getting really long. it didnt hurt as much but I noticed that when it grew back it was shorter than before I cut it but it had gotten denser

I wish I could just not have pubic hair. like when I was a little kid. that would be awesome

I wish I could just not have pubic hair. like when I was a little kid. that would be awesome
put a torch to your crotch

put a torch to your crotch
but that wouldn't do any good
maybe waxing it, but uh. no thanks