Poll

Have you?

Yes
53 (67.9%)
No
25 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: Have you ever shampoo'd your pubic hair?  (Read 5600 times)

that wouldnt work
are you telling me from experience or just guessing

but that wouldn't do any good
maybe waxing it, but uh. no thanks
holly stuff, waxing your balls...

ow

are you telling me from experience or just guessing
from experience,  but not on my balls.
woops, meent to modify not quote

No. Soap works just fine.

I always shave against the grain, otherwise you get prickly as forget and that's no fun for anybody. I'm not a cactus.
i never go against the grain and i come out pretty smooth
i kinda stretch the skin to get in closer though so that might be why

I also don't see how shaving your balls is feminine
dunno about other people but i'd rather see a richard than see a stuffton of hair
richards are hot, forests of hair down there aren't

Am I not using a razor correctly? I go with the grain, putting pressure, but not too much, and hardly any comes off.

Am I not using a razor correctly? I go with the grain, putting pressure, but not too much, and hardly any comes off.

Try a 5 blade if you haven't already, get a good one too. Shaving cream helps also.

Try a 5 blade if you haven't already, get a good one too. Shaving cream helps also.

Or use wax and pray your balls don't come off with it.

are you just starting or something because going with the grain to begin with doesn't work from what i remember

are you just starting or something because going with the grain to begin with doesn't work from what i remember

Not sure what you guys refer to with "against the grain" but I'm going to think it is "shaving in the opposite direction of how the hair grows".

Not sure what you guys refer to with "against the grain" but I'm going to think it is "shaving in the opposite direction of how the hair grows".
yes

why do you shave it

jesus why am I even in this thread lol
dunno about other people but i'd rather see a richard than see a stuffton of hair
richards are hot, forests of hair down there aren't
You can still see a richard lol, you just don't see the crotch behind it.
I don't have much of an opinion regarding richards, but I don't mind a nice bush lol.

You can still see a richard lol, you just don't see the crotch behind it.
I don't have much of an opinion regarding richards, but I don't mind a nice bush lol.
still nice to see the full picture