jesus christ why does it take 2 months for avatars to be changed

Author Topic: jesus christ why does it take 2 months for avatars to be changed  (Read 502 times)

trying to change my avatar away from this crappy one but aaa it's gonna take like a long time

i pressed F5 to reload, but nothin' changed

I uploaded as a single frame .gif, exported through gimp and it works.
dont use photoshop it doesnt work

Upload it as a bitmap and have the size be BELOW 5kb and the size below 75x75.

I used paint.net

Isn't that the girl from kill la kill

Last time I changed it it delayed for like 2 weeks

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=253311.45

You might get some help here, and if you search for similar topics.

The issue has been ongoing for a while now and sadly doesn't seem like it will be fixed in the forseeable future. Blame the SMF development team, who made a mistake and won't fix it now.

If you do change your avatar I suggest making sure it's one you're happy with, since you might not get another chance to change it for a while if it does change.

My avatar? No. I found it on some research site the web. The full picture is in the furry megathread. It's by some asian by the name of Ikuta Takanon

i finally got to change my avatar but whenever i change it back to my original blockhead avatar it changes to a super sonic avatar

Did you try ctrl + F5?

I export my avatars as .gifs. It works for me

anyone know anything about actual gifs though? i tried changing mine into a 927 byte 2 frame gif, but it won't upload for me, but it will for others

He's saying that even when it does upload, it takes weeks just to go into effect and actually show.

anyone know anything about actual gifs though? i tried changing mine into a 927 byte 2 frame gif, but it won't upload for me, but it will for others
maybe the avatar system doesn't like your russian avatar

I don't have trouble except for doing GIFs.  They are always frozen, probably cause of my own errors.  Otherwise, I think I know how to do PNGs and JPGs and such and make it work entirely.