Author Topic: School startED, much like I expected.  (Read 2562 times)

if you want to be in with the cool kids being a vicious furry isn't gonna help

They shall accept me for who I am. Weather they'll let me join them or weather I'll be an outcast! (The latter is most probably)

They shall accept me for who I am. Weather they'll let me join them or weather I'll be an outcast! (The latter is most probably)

The forecast is stormy on this one.

Best not to.  If you don't like them, don't join them.  Think:  Would you like yourself being seen as that?

Think:  Would you like yourself being seen as that?

Of course. I had 4 other furryloving friends in my last school and I'm still in touch with them.

Best not to.  If you don't like them, don't join them.

I didn't throw that idea. Buttman did.

As soon as I close my eyes, tomorrow will appear. I'll keep you guys and gals and etc posted about what happens on the first day. Night all.

dont make friends
get through the year
dont do dumb stuff
only do what feels right

Sticking to this. Out of 20 classmates, 14 are swagcigarettes, 4 are bronies and the remaining 2 are furries.

4 are bronies and the remaining 2 are furries.
I have a lot of brony friends, they're nice people.
as for furries, you should try to get to know them because things in common.

as for furries, you should try to get to know them because things in common.

One of those two is me. The otherone is a guy I saw in a Gloom suit. I asked him what the forget was he doing with that in school. He lost a bet, one thing led to another and we ended up exchanging links for galleries and artists.

they can be. anyone can be a nice person. but anyone can also be an ass, including ponies

I wouldn't have a problem with a brony friend (as long as neither of us decides to start stuff) but I HATE swagcigarettes and people who dress like the images I posted earlier and constantly make YOLO and SWAG jokes.

This.
Both of my best friends who I've been friends with for about 4 or 5 years are both bronies, most of them are generally nice as long as they aren't the over obsessive ones and the ones who wear fedoras all the time.

and the ones who wear fedoras all the time.

It's full (Actually I've seen only 3 :P) of these starfishs stealing bitches from everyone.