Author Topic: Book (ID: 21841) - Admin abuse, deliberate team-killing  (Read 8760 times)

So, I'm playing on Zapk's server with a single admin online. The helicopter's just arriving, and I'm on top of the skyscraper that connects to another skyscraper by a bridge that kills itself when a player touches it. However, if you jump at the very middle of it, you can make it across. If anybody else touches the bridge, though, it's gone.

So, you'd think the right thing for an admin to do would be to let me cross properly. Apparently not. Book steps onto the very end of the bridge, and causes it to collapse before I can jump to safety. I fall to my death, and as that happens, he d-wands another player, then fetches them to himself right before they fall to their death. I ask for Book to justify his actions repeatedly, and each and every time he avoids answering me.

At this point, he just goes back to the ritual of kicking / banning AFK players, or players who just refuse to play.

Screenshots. May be slightly out of order.
x, x, x, x, x, x, x

If only hosts would apply strict rules to admins and kept a chatlogging script on at all times.

Your screenshots don't even relate to your topic.

You can see Book's chat atleast.

How so? What makes you think they don't?

You have the opportunity to defend yourself here, but you're being evasive, trying to claim that these screenshots show nothing.

I'd just stay out of books way until another admin/superadmin/host comes on then you can explain the situation.

Only now did I notice that you're Book.

I talked to him. He said you guys were just joking around.

Because my replies were not towards him

"Hey did you do this?" "No" "Oh okay"
Yeah...

"Hey did you just kill me?"
"No"
"Okay then"

Eh hem, Book said fetching the player was a joke. And that SHE shouldn't of done it.

False Drama much,

I do hate book but your drama is all out of place man.

i guess book isnt playing by the book

"Oi, did you do this, now?"

"Nar, never."

"Ach, alright, then."