Author Topic: Downtown [Download!]  (Read 7968 times)

Downtown

This city has many uses..  be creative!

Download Brickpacks, Lights, Colorset (Blur2 / Blur's Selentic), & Events  (Put all of this in your add ons folder) You need this!
      NOTE:  It's exactly the same stuff for the Eiffel Tower build: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=253961.0

DOWNLOAD THE BUILD  (Put this in your saves folder)

Special thanks to The Brighter Dark, Epic Churros, Ravencroft, Furdle, and others that I forgot for helping out.

Download Squideey's Brick Textures  *Optional*  (Put this in Base > Data > Shapes)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 11:39:26 PM by Wink »

:(

looks pretty good from what i can see. u should add a lighter picture of some sort

probably one of my favourite city builds.
Someone should definitely combine this with collab city, the styles and layout are kinda the same.

looks pretty good from what i can see. u should add a lighter picture of some sort
yeah, better pictures would be appreciated

awesome, just saw it yesterday.

I remember a few years ago you made another downtown or big city build similar to this, is this one completely new or are they both the same? Great job, by the way!

I remember a few years ago you made another downtown or big city build similar to this, is this one completely new or are they both the same? Great job, by the way!

Probably the same, except for that it's actually done now

yeah, better pictures would be appreciated

I added a few day-time pictures. If you want to see more, I have it loaded on my dedicated server.

Looks great, i will take a look.

Can you make one with only the default addons?

forget yes, looks awesome. will download

I remember helping with this like a year ago :o

I remember helping with this like a year ago :o
Yeah same.
Add credits wink
(I got super secret room in a building)

Can you put the add-ons in one big zip file?

Can you put the add-ons in one big zip file?

Yes, I'm just afraid people won't extract the files. Here it is in one zip though: https://www.mediafire.com/?eedqtuyyxf8b3ke