stuff THAT GETS YOU MAD V999

Author Topic: stuff THAT GETS YOU MAD V999  (Read 17731 times)

Thank you, My Maths teacher gives us homework every single loving day and she doesn't loving check it

OT:
people who support this team:

you go on and on how your team is the best and excuse me Bayer Munich beat you in the champions league, you won the premier league 10 Years ago
you seem like the most stereotypical person alive

he is everyone in uk is like that
like I'm not joking you can get stabbed if you support a different team

idiots in my school that have their music turned up so loud i can hear it across the classroom

seriously holy forget turn it down for the sake of your ears and ours

Pony OCs sprayed all over Tf2 servers. It's happened, And I pray it will never happen again.

when i type a reply up and click post, go to another tab, spend a while in that tab, go back, and see that my post didn't go through for a reason (for example, someone posting before i get my post through)

then there are a bunch of new replies and i don't post my post because it was posted too long ago and i don't want to post it anymore

When my dad gets angry, it just makes me angry too. Idk why.
also my brother.

people who think alcohol > tea
is this what you actually think

OT:

THIS
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE MY MODEL FROM HERE

when you load up a page with a bunch of images, and everything but the ads fail to load

People that talk about their gf a lot

when you load up a page with a bunch of images, and everything but the ads fail to load
why not just use adblock

When I can hear Bricktect's bass from the other side of the house

snipers.

motherloving snipers

If you live in Germany and play Half life, You should know what Im talking about, So I was looking up Half life footage, then I came across the Robogrunt, Only being in the Germany version, Then I watched a playthrough, I feel bad for people who have to play this Censored beauty, It's like covering bacon with apples. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alIBAUO_CUM Oh and this is MORE censored than the L4d2 in Aulstrailia
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:27:50 PM by Shadow cube master »