Author Topic: Prop Hunt || forget  (Read 14378 times)

He took the download down simply because he is too afraid to release an add-on that makes his server popular. Nothing should stay private on the internet. If you try to stop it, you will fail eventually. Continue on.
is this seriously the case?

He took the download down simply because he is too afraid to release an add-on that makes his server popular. Nothing should stay private on the internet. If you try to stop it, you will fail eventually.
No, I'm not been hosting it anymore you dumbforget.

I took it down because I failed to see one good server using the mod. The hosts made it look bad.

I took it down because I failed to see one good server using the mod. The hosts made it look bad.
you can still let them have fun

That is the most lousy and selfish excuse I've seen on here in a while, just because they're using your mod doesn't mean they have to run the way you want it to. Removing the download link because you're afraid of your reputation being ruined is just sad.

As for people complaining about the link gone, someone just re-upload it, he can't do anything about it.

are you telling me that refraining from releasing free content is selfish

especially when the only thing that would come from releasing the free content would be embarassment and stress

Removing the download link because you're afraid of your reputation being ruined is just sad.

How's it have anything to do with my reputation?

are you telling me that refraining from releasing free content is selfish

especially when the only thing that would come from releasing the free content would be embarassment and stress
Releasing it then removing it because you're worried it's going to make you look bad is selfish. That's the risk you're going to take but removing when there's no problem is stupid.

How's it have anything to do with my reputation?
The hosts made it look bad.
You're saying this has absolutely nothing to do with your reputation? Something that is yours is directly connected to you, therefore if you feel that people are making it look bad, you take it that you look bad for it.

There's really no reason to take something down because someone has yet to host it properly, according to you.

jesus christ, we released boulder dash and people host it stufftily constantly, we don't bitch about it

zapk you're a loving prick for not letting us have this download (thanks scriode) seriously learn to wait.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:45:36 PM by hodot »

jesus christ, we released boulder dash and people host it stufftily constantly, we don't bitch about it

zapk you're a loving prick for not letting us have this download (thanks scriode) seriously learn to wait.
I suggest we make a topic with the download as some people may miss scriodes post :I

zapk is slowing getting worse and worse

i wonder what's he going to do next.

Oh my loving god. Let's put it this way; It's my Add-on and I can take it down for whatever reason I want. Scriode's download is there, so just use it.

That's no excuse. Not everyone is going to use it properly, not every server host is some robot who does it exactly the same. Oh well, time to use scriode's download, people.

edit; sorry for the title change, forgot that my network has this stupid curse word blocker.

Just because you can doesn't mean it's not a stupid reason. Just saying

How about people use scriode's link instead of yelling at zapk? Come on now people.