Author Topic: The GF Lover Strikes Back  (Read 2915 times)

Well well well.. this seems familiar, doesn't it?

Same ID.

and then it got ugly..

and apparently someone brought up Badspot banning him or something, and spouts this off :

I guess it's one of these kids..

He really is just something else...

I honestly have no idea who this guy is,
but since this related to the other topic I thought I mightaswell inform you all.

Why did you post this in a separate thread?  There have been a lot of unnecessary dramas.

He's a troll.  Move along and pay him no mind.

Why did you post this in a separate thread?  There have been a lot of unnecessary dramas.

because I don't lurk the forums like everyone else.
I'm simply letting you know he's still doing his thing.

Just post in the original thread?

What new info do we have?  He changed his name.

Just post in the original thread?

What new info do we have?  He changed his name.
woah calm down. MYST isn't the most active forum user, I doubt he even thought of posting in the other thread. This is actually a bit of helpful info, it supplies his current name (unless he changed it) and his ID. It's also pretty drama worthy considering he was insulting MYST and basically being a complete troll.

woah calm down. MYST isn't the most active forum user, I doubt he even thought of posting in the other thread. This is actually a bit of helpful info, it supplies his current name (unless he changed it) and his ID. It's also pretty drama worthy considering he was insulting MYST and basically being a complete troll.
Well well well.. this seems familiar, doesn't it?

but since this related to the other topic I thought I mightaswell inform you all.
Oh he knew about it.  And I disagree.  All things related to the "GF-Lover" and his atrocities are posted in the old thread.  Every time someone changes their name, they put this new info in existing threads.

He was just on That Blue Creeper's Bounty Hunter. Had to ban him for his name, and of course he said the same exact thing when he joined.

I can support this.

Someone called "When" did this on Zix's Randomizer DM.

Someone called "When" did this on Zix's Randomizer DM.
Same guy.

yeah this guy just came to port's server named as "I love the whole world" and said the exact same thing about his GF

Really I'm not meaning my trolling, it's just who I am, I troll people in real life and they've gotten used to it at this point. So really I'm actually nice just I'm kind of not too happy in real life, and I am sincerely sorry for all my actions lately.

-Arceus

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:15:57 PM by Badspot »

Really I'm not meaning my trolling, it's just who I am, I troll people in real life and they've gotten used to it at this point. So really I'm actually nice just I'm kind of not too happy in real life, and I am sincerely sorry for all my actions lately.

-Arceus
lol

-Arceus
"not meaning my trolling" is kinda contradictory
if you piss people off on purpose you're a richardwad
if you piss people off on purpose and laugh at it you're a troll
if you piss people off accidentally every single time you open your mouth then you're frickin dense
if you piss people off "accidentally" every single time you open your mouth and you enjoy it, then you're a dense trolling richardwad.

get banned please.

Most the time people get pissed off over nothing when I'm someone they'll never even meet, so really they shouldn't complain about other people on an internet game when it doesn't affect their life.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:16:02 PM by Badspot »