Poll

What race will you be?

Elf
Human
Dwarf

Author Topic: Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]  (Read 16033 times)

i cant wait to be perma banned the moment i join server

So that circle is going to be the entire build? Don't you think that that's a little small?

What do you need me to do on the build today furdle?

I've got too much inspiration that I'm pausing those projects.
I've literally never had this much inspiration about a project before, I'll finish the rest later.

I Knew that your projects will never be finished. Soon, you will pause or abandon this one, and will start another one that will also never be finished, and starts another one...

I Knew that your projects will never be finished. Soon, you will pause or abandon this one, and will start another one that will also never be finished, and starts another one...
I'm truely sorry mr master builder and super project organiser.

It's kinda pathetic that you try to derail the topic and insult me. You're clearly jealous, last year you were begging me to teach you how to build well.

IGN: HellHound
BL_ID: 34371
Where I want to work: Building. I'm best at interior, but I can work with exterior. Terrain is a no-no for me.
Previous work: None that has been posted on the gallery.
EDIT: Pics:

Only surviving image.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 02:35:33 PM by HellHound »

What do you need me to do on the build today furdle?
Again anything you need me to do?

Inspiration for the human kingdom.
(Posting it here so I don't lose it by accident)

Glorious progress is being made.

Stop right there, criminal scum. Finish GTA or Pirate RPG. You have exceeded your maximum active project quota.
Guess he'll have to pay extra to get 5 more projects active at once added to his quota!

"for glorys sake" BUILD!

After two days of building, the whole terrain is completed.
Extremely good progress, great to see lots of builders wanting to help!

I can try. For that water you could use print water bricks, they let you put bricks under them without needing to raise water level.