Author Topic: My dog killed one of my neighbor's goats  (Read 797 times)

We've had trouble with her before. She keeps finding places to dig under the fence separating our yards, and chasing them around. However, this time was the last straw when she killed one of our neighbor's goats. My mother is paying for the goat and may be helping bury it.

Other than that, I'm not really sure what to do. I can imagine how I'd feel if one of my pets was killed by a neighbor's animal, so I feel pretty bad. Yes, I'm telling an internet forum about it, but it's still something I'd like to talk about.

how old was the goat?

how old was the goat?
I'm not sure. Maybe a few years, since they've had them a while.

how the forget does a dog kill a goat

I feel sorry for the neighbors though :c
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 09:44:50 PM by Niff »

Damn that's pretty badass. Give your dog a spiky collar, so everyone knows it's dangerous and not to forget with it.

my dog jumped on my face and gave me a big scar

similar situation.

Damn that's pretty badass. Give your dog a spiky collar, so everyone knows it's dangerous and not to forget with it.
"BEWARE OF DOG"

I'm sorry but this is a goat.

Sure some of them look cute and adorable but they're really creatures born from the flames of hell. If you look into a goats eyes, you'll only see eternal darkness.

How does your dog kill such a beast-- Unless she's sacrificing it to the gods of murder.

I mean-- Wouldn't the goat just kick your dog in the face and start eating it like it eats everything else?

I'm sorry but this is a goat.
Farm animals don't come cheap.

Farm animals don't come cheap.
i could get a goat pretty easily

my neighbors goat is pumping out babies pretty fast lol

I was totally beside myself when I walked out the back door once and noticed that I hadn't latched the fence gate properly. My dog had one of my pet chickens in her mouth chewing on its neck. I would just spontaneously get upset over the next 48 hours. RIP