Author Topic: Marussia - moved to my vehicle topic  (Read 4729 times)

OOOH OOOH! Um...is it um. That Chevorlet Corvette Stingray that Jeremy Clarkson said in a word: stunning
Nope,
HINT : It's an Italian supercar
(That's a pretty big hint if you ask me)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 11:17:23 PM by TheTurtorn »

Something related to Ferrari!?

Something related to Ferrari!?
Nah
I'm suprised you didn't mention Lamborghini yet - Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 2013

Yeah I couldn't hide it no more c:

The car turns out nice so far. Keep in mind that this is a bit outdated screenshot and I improved the model in all areas.

I'll probably make my own vehicle topic soon, I'm not planning on stopping any time soon
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 04:00:30 AM by TheTurtorn »

The car turns out nice so far
[img width=800http://i.imgur.com/naHd9ti.png[/img]
I'll probably make my own vehicle topic soon, I'm not planning on stopping any time soon

oh my god that's beautiful

There are so many beautiful vehicles popping up...
Barnabus and Filipe better step up their game  :cookieMonster:
I'm joking what they're doing is fine

There are so many beautiful vehicles popping up...
Barnabus and Filipe better step up their game  :cookieMonster:
I'm joking what they're doing is fine
its funny I was thinking that after I downloaded and used this car

I just think it's a bit big for the blockhead but maybe that's just the camera angle

Yup, it's the angle - it looks better when the blockhead is inside the car.

Sorry, but I think the size is way to huge for the vehicle.. My Driveway 4 a house I was constructing was at least 24 Studs long + 6 stud sidewalk..The car was almost in the Road, and it took up more then half my driveway, and my Driveway was 18 studs wide.

Sorry, but I think the size is way to huge for the vehicle.. My Driveway 4 a house I was constructing was at least 24 Studs long + 6 stud sidewalk..The car was almost in the Road, and it took up more then half my driveway, and my Driveway was 18 studs wide.
Back then I meant that the when the blockhead is inside the car, the car isn't that huge (Hats already bump through the roof), but yeah, the car is very wide and bulky, I'll have to re-do the model sometime for that, I'm currently focused on some other projects.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:15:14 AM by TheTurtorn »