Author Topic: Post regarding Ravencroft  (Read 18131 times)

As you guys may know, I've been friend with Ravencroft for pretty long time. I've got my chance to meet him in real life and got to know about his family well. I would usually talk to him a lot like everyday, but last Thursday, there was something wrong with him. He told me he had a bad headache right before he logged off from Steam. After that, he never came back. I kept wondering where he was. He wasn't on for two days. I got worried. If he went offline for at least few days or so, he would usually inform me before he does so. Today, my family got a call from his family and was informed that he's dead. He died due to blood clotting in his brain. I honestly was speechless after that. I absolutely did not know what to do after that. Of course I broke down and cried after that. He was my great friend. He's gone now. I'll be driving over to New York to pay my respects this week. I just can't believe how hard it is to lose a great friend of mine. I know I'm known for being a dumbass and nobody takes me seriously, but I'm not playing games anymore. You'll never be forgotten, Ravencroft.

DIBS ON HIS B BALL SERVER

« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:01:56 PM by Champion »

wtf wh
hhmmmm he hasn't been online in two days

I ain't loving falling for this stuff.

I want proof.

When I get proof, I will send my disregards.

Until then;

if he is dead, then man that sucks and I send out my deepest r.i.ps.

If he's really not I want to see the face on the people who were that gullible to think he died.

i don't know what to believe forget forgetforgetforget

Oh stuff that really sucks

Ravencroft was kinda a richard at times but damn

Unless this is fake, if it is forget you

the forget, i hope you're kidding OP

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=135700;sa=showPosts

lol, you played a boxing tournament after you saw that rave died? either that this is really fake or your the worst friend rave could ever have.

Not sure if serious or baiting, it's hard to tell

Not sure if serious or baiting, it's hard to tell

easy to tell everyone's pulled this off before.

This better not be a loving joke

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=135700;sa=showPosts

lol, you played a boxing tournament after you saw that rave died? either that this is really fake or your the worst friend rave could ever have.
he said he got the call "today" and he didn't post for about an hour so idk