Author Topic: Post regarding Ravencroft  (Read 18136 times)

i'm really sorry for your loss, and a loss from this community as a whole. i know how it feels if you need to talk.

If he's actually dead, that really sucks. He was a friend of mine.

RIP ;~;

Ravencroft and I were not friends when we first met. He initially banned me from his server because of my reputation. Typical in the Blockland community. In my dislike for Ravencroft I was at some kind of RP server with my best friend A Guy. We happened to be recording the server. Ravencroft obtained admin because of the dumb host and Ravencroft started to ban everyone.

I have the video somewhere, but I need to find it. Anyways... The video was basically a ban counter for some kind of high score xD

I showed Ravencroft this and he sig'd it. After that I appealed to Raven about getting unbanned because I felt what he did was unfair. He agreed and apologized to me. And shortly after we became friends.

I will miss him...

Also I'll try to find the video for you guys.

~Cca
oh god I rember seeing that video XD

so it was a hot air brain accident

rip ravencheese

If this is actually real, damn.

I hope that he is ok. I remember last I talked to him he said that he was going to go skiing while he was high or drunk which is not the best thing to do. It's extremely dangerous.

so it was a hot air brain accident

rip ravencheese
it was like a boomerang hit his head

rip ravendog

This is our second/third blockhead that died, and I'm really sad that he's gone

that was rather sudden.

I never really had a problem with him, but goddamnit man. this is just

the world is just garbage to good people, y'know? This doesn't deserve to happen to anyone. No one should have to endure this grief.

forget, man.

Cromedomes ded, Jookias ded, eliphities ded, forget it everyone's a zombie
when the forget did crome die?

WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE :(((

hes probs in hell atm

it was like a boomerang hit his head while walking his dog
fixed.

fixed.
it was like a boomerang hit his head while walking his dog in a hot air balloon while on a sled near a truck
Fixed it even more