Author Topic: Post regarding Post regarding Ravencroft  (Read 1639 times)

but can someone find the ORIGNAL post since the "Post regarding Ravencroft" topic? I mean did he really make that up? did he find it somewhere and changed it?

From the moment I saw Betelgeuse's topic, I knew it was fake.  First thing I did was check the Albany newspaper.  Five people in the entire state of New York named Stephen have died in the past month (usually the stats are updated every day, and two days is plenty of warning), and none of their last names start with K.

I'll never trust Betel. Ever again. What a lame troll.

but can someone find the ORIGNAL post since the "Post regarding Ravencroft" topic? I mean did he really make that up? did he find it somewhere and changed it?
I'm not very sure what you said. But I think you wanted this?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=254390.0

... what? It was a joke topic. Why was Betel even banned? I've seen like 2-3 topics joking about somebody dying in the last week or so.

... what? It was a joke topic. Why was Betel even banned? I've seen like 2-3 topics joking about somebody dying in the last week or so.
probably admitting to trolling

Ruse = troll

I'm not very sure what you said. But I think you wanted this?
no not that im asking were betel got that story

lel
he is back he just signed up just now!
Date Registered:  Today at 11:58:57 AM
Last Active:  Today at 12:10:21 PM

lel
Honestly Betelgeuse should just be set to ban on sight by Badspot now.
because obviously he isn't going to get any better, he's just going to keep on being a dipstuff like always.