Maxx is too cool for anyone's stuff.

Author Topic: Maxx is too cool for anyone's stuff.  (Read 6687 times)

$10 says Maxx doesn't know what a semicolon does.

$10 says Maxx doesn't know what a semicolon does.
It makes you look cool obviously

just reported him for a dismissive post:bye Maxx
implying he won't just fish up another account so we all have to continue suffering with his stuff attitude

implying he won't just fish up another account so we all have to continue suffering with his stuff attitude
He's not that smart is he? I thought he was just another kid.

Maxx if you come back after being banned (it's unlikely you'll even GET banned, I've not seen you be actually perma'd before) I'll laugh and cry at the same time because I realize how weak it is. I know that everyone here who's been banned a lot of times has one or two extra accounts lying around for the last occasion, but you know what? It's loving pathetic. I remember the time you got banned for a loving week - that's seven days - you bought yourself another account. Really maxx? I know that stuff is in the past, but that was when you had a fragment of loving intelligence. I don't think that you'd even be able to contain your anger and sadness if you got banned for three days - I mean, nobody's happy to be banned, but you went out and bought another account. I'm not even sure if that's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was, and I wouldn't be surprised if you buy another/use one of your 40,000 keys after you get banned. Nobody even likes you and you loving hate the forum obviously, but you're still sticking around aren't you? That's just ridiculously ignorant, and I know words "don't hurt you", but still, Maxx, forget you.

Maxx should honestly just leave
he isn't benefitting from being here anyways.

Maxx should honestly just leave
he isn't benefitting from being here anyways.
I am convinced that Maxx has trained himself to use our insults as sustenance and now has become so accustomed to them that he can't live without them.

I am convinced that Maxx has trained himself to use our insults as sustenance and now has become so accustomed to them that he can't live without them.
"Our swords won't do anything! He just absorbs it all!"

"Our swords won't do anything! He just absorbs it all!"
maxx is the dark planet from the fifth element

Hey guys, I drew a diagram. Feel free to edit it whatever you like.

And wait, so Maxx is on his sixth account or so? Did he even have a different name back then?

Maxx you are my new friend?

and the only reason I'm on the forums is for Coding Help.
Quote from: Your Stats

Off Topic      250
Community Projects      69
Drama      55
Games      41
Creativity      15
General Discussion      7
Clan Discussion      4
Gallery      3
Modification Discussion      2
Add-Ons      2
Community Projects      0.0234%