Author Topic: [100x70] Human Holocaust  (Read 2488 times)

MS Paint, Yes I know, but You need to know i was not using the fabled pathetic brush tool...
Besides my computer can hardly take anymore downloads...
wait, what's wrong with your programs? what does a fault with your image editing program have to do with downloads? and how are they not working? is it just crashing or what? "not working" is a vague descriptor.

"Downloads" as in a proper image editing software...

"Downloads" as in a proper image editing software...
yeah, but you said the ones you were using "weren't working". do you mean they aren't giving you the results you want or that they're malfunctioning? we can't read you thoughts man and topic replies on an internet forum aren't exactly powerful means of quick communication.

I never said "were not working", You did...

I never said "were not working", You did...
my programs are not working
REALLY?
i'm sorry we really shouldn't be going on about this so much but i'm seriously annoyed.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 01:00:47 AM by Alanoll »

Still is not "were not working"... XD
Programs are not working...Downloading software...

MS Paint, Yes I know, but You need to know i was not using the fabled pathetic brush tool...
Besides my computer can hardly take anymore downloads...

MS Paint can't really handle transparency, and it wasn't really meant for pixel art by itself... Unless you can manage to download Paint.NET then, well, just show me your character in MS Paint and i'll see about it

...its arm isn't severed. it can't be a "severed" arm if it's attached to something.
ALSO THE CHARACTER'S NAME SHOULD BE RICHARD BACKWASH
AND OF COURSE IF THE ROBOT WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT DO WOT IT TELLS YE SO IM THINKIN YE SHOULD WOT IT TELLS YE AYE

You "comply" with the robot's forced orders, and it leads you off the exit of whatever you're on. Apparently you were on a hovercraft. It is cold out in the night, but the heat from the massive thrusters on the sides heat you up quickly.

Another robot stands on the ground, geez, what's up with all these robots you wonder. Their mysterious, and slightly scary masks are hidden by bare circuitry, it seems, and they just appear to hover somehow whenever they want to move. A woman stands on the lower platform of the hovercraft, and a bunch of more people in a line, in a farther distance. The robot that's on the ground leads one of them away.

The man that was beside him, however, makes an escaping move and rushes towards the city. It doesn't look like he'll make it, but atleast he tried.

And the robot behind you had it's eyes, or glowy red things on you the whole time, careless much. Oh well, time to make friends?

can you ask the robot what it wants you to do right now?

In space with no suit? INSANITY!
Oh well, lets make up some scientific excuse...

Like Plasma Shields securing the oxygen...
Although robots don't need oxygen...

...they're not in space. they're on earth. it's night. can you not see the terrain features? or maybe, the fact that someone ran presumably on terra-firma away?

oh yeah I thought the grass was an asteroid...

<Picard Facepalm>

sorry if im late but 1.7 million isnt much compared to the current population of humans

can you ask the robot what it wants you to do right now?

You start talking. Hell, you want answers right now.

: What the hell is going on here?
: Hey, white robot, tell me what's going on. Where am I? Why are you bossing me around?
: LOCATION- CONCENTRATION CAMP 307
: What the hell is a concentration camp?
: DEFINITION REQUESTED, NUMEROUS CONCENTRATION CAMPS SURROUND THE SKUM TERRITORY, EXECUTION PLACE FOR HUMANS
: What the hell?! Why am I going here? Why do they kill us? Exactly how many concentration camps are here? What the hell is a Skum?... Exactly how many people have been executed already...

Before answers can be retrieved, the other robot comes back with a bag that appears to be full of torn, mashed limbs, and gore.

2: SUBJECT #50298, DISPOSE OF THIS WASTE
2: EXECUTION FOLLOWS AFTERWARDS

2: SUBJECT #50297, YOUR EXECUTION IS HERE, FOLLOW
2: COMPLIANCE WITH RULES IN INCORRECT PROCEDURE WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION

Hmm, we wouldn't want immediate termination like the robot warned last time. Might as well follow his orders

: Why is this place so dark? Damn. And stuff there's blood everywhere
: TERMINATION WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER IDENTITY CONFIRMATION
: STATE IDENTITY, FOR DATABASE PURPOSES
: Sigh.. Alright, my name is-

A mutant bursts through the roof?