Author Topic: Fab  (Read 7534 times)

okay we've all seen this friend with his egotistical attitude regarding his clan and his annoying comments, i think i've had enough.

A while back someone wanted to know about how to become better a building and eventing, Fab being his idiotic self posted this:
I found a solution!
Link leads to a youtube video to read a book.

what the f-?
is it that hard to say forget
can you stop being a bitch for a single day?
l o l

Now let's talk about the angelfriends. Fab decides to declare war on the Nigerian Cunts for some stupid reason that I don't remember. he goes overboard.
KILL THESE starfishS

Amount of people nigerians killed by us since your last visit
(Quotes were recreations, fab edited them out after surrendering)
He ended up taking it way too far, acting as if he has a loving army and basically made himself look like the friend. What's funny is, all of the sudden he acts like the Nigerian Cunts "wasted his time" and basically surrenders. l o l
Quote from: fab
should I be happy or sad?

That's what you get.
if I made a drama from each cigarette i banned, I would be perma banned from the forums for spamming
probably banned all nigerian cunts l o l

I'm sure there's more but I'm not going to dig through his entire posts.
As you can see fab is a starfish in general and should be avoided at all costs.

fab is really annoying.

Amount of opposition killed by us since your last visit

How the hell does this timer work?

seems like you think the nigerian cunts are a serious clan lol

seems like you think the nigerian cunts are a serious clan lol
no it's just
fab is really annoying.

How the hell does this timer work?
individual gif animations for each integer which increase by 1 at a different rate

individual gif animations for each integer which increase by 1 at a different rate

If he (Fab) made that, I'm sad that he wasted it on those posts.

Fab is a waste of bytes.

I feel like Fab tries way too hard.

well you say we surrendered, when your clan canceled the fight, I was still up for it:

its probably off because nobody has a map and we cant be assed to agree to times and stuff

come on

since DestroyerOfBlocks canceled it, you people started posting images on my thread.

the "war" attempt was a try to start another ingame fight

I seriously wasnt expecting this

oops

but since Nigerian Cunts cant aim, Why not post random intimidation images?

I lol'd.

Also, I just faced off Betel earlier, he's quite good at fighting. [Destroyer] seems p. good too.

We didn't have a map=/=surrender.
Nice one Fap.

fab is a huge friend and takes any opportunity to take a pathetic stab at me whenever he can.

We didn't have a map=/=surrender.
Nice one Fap.

maps shouldn't pertain to any of the sides - it must be a non-clan controlled server