Poll

You know which one is better.

193 (76.3%)
60 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Author Topic: The Lego Movie VS. Frozen  (Read 18825 times)

Which movie do you find better? I don't understand why people like Frozen so much as it is a generic Disney movie with poor animation. The Lego Movie is not only awesome but it looks so real you'd forget that it is CGI and not stop motion animation.

I don't understand why people like Frozen so much as it is a generic Disney movie with poor animation.
This. This so much
I dont really like the LEGO movie either but if I had to choose I would say LEGO Movie

frozen if you have a different opinion youre wrong

Wha is frozen about?

And why do people like the song so much

Lego movie b/c i didn't see Frozen plus Frozen is jizzed over by literally everyone

frozen aims for an adult audience and the lego movie aims for a young audience

I havnt seen the lego movie yet. So I cant vote. But I liked frozen. It wasnt the best disney movie, but I did like it better than tangeld or brave.

i don't care what ya'll going to say
but let the flames rage on

the burns never bothered me anyway
frozen aims for an adult audience and the lego movie aims for a young audience
um not really have you even seen frozen
I don't understand why people like Frozen so much as it is a generic Disney movie with poor animation.
the animation was actually pretty good. the snow as they walked was a little iffy, but otherwise it was a pretty good. any specific complaints?

Guys, just take your copy of frozen on DVD, put it over the garbage can, and let it go

I asked my friend if she wanted to see the Lego Movie. She said it were too childish and because it's lego. Then she goes off to see Frozen. Like, what the forget?

i don't care what ya'll going to say
but let the flames rage on

the burns never bothered me anywayum not really have you even seen frozenthe animation was actually pretty good. the snow as they walked was a little iffy, but otherwise it was a pretty good. any specific complaints?
the animation of the saws cutting the ice in the first scene made me cringe. But other than that the animation was not that bad

My sisters just saw Frozen a couple days ago.  I was in the room (on Blockland lol) so I'm familiar with the storyline.

I asked my friend if she wanted to see the Lego Movie. She said it were too childish and because it's lego. Then she goes off to see Frozen. Like, what the forget?

people who aren't handicapped/do not have downs will appreciate frozen more than the lego movie

My sisters just saw Frozen a couple days ago.  I was in the room (on Blockland lol) so I'm familiar with the storyline.
my 20 year old sister watched frozen a week ago and hasnt stopped singing songs from it since.

frozen is aimed towards girls. Thats why most of you guys on the forums dont like it

Which movie do you find better? I don't understand why people like Frozen so much as it is a generic Disney movie with poor animation. The Lego Movie is not only awesome but it looks so real you'd forget that it is CGI and not stop motion animation.
P-p-poor animation? Uh no, no no no.