Author Topic: Daily reminder that we will all die one day.  (Read 4672 times)

because i was always worried about the future, always thinking of death, the future, and the past. and, i don't know, thinking like this has helped me live in and for the moment, i guess. i'm happier. way happier. i'm more open, more confident, more tolerant, i guess. it's really hard to put it into words, but i feel it, and it's there.
Well, I hope you've lived in the moment through productive stuff like music and art.

Well, I hope you've lived in the moment through productive stuff like music and art.

that's really what got me to start living like that. music.

i'm a solo musician as of now, been playing guitar for about a year and already have an album out.
music's honestly the only thing i can see myself doing haha.

Oh stuff, Shinji!

Do you remember me from your small town RP?

It's been forever since I last saw you!

that's really what got me to start living like that. music.

i'm a solo musician as of now, been playing guitar for about a year and already have an album out.
music's honestly the only thing i can see myself doing haha.
Oh okay, well then yeah, I'm definitely glad to hear you've found direction in music. I'm a tri-instrumentalist and it's a big part of my life too.

Oh stuff, Shinji!

Do you remember me from your small town RP?

It's been forever since I last saw you!

i'm not shinji dude lol
i've been using his account for like almost a year now, this is strovbe

Oh okay, well then yeah, I'm definitely glad to hear you've found direction in music. I'm a tri-instrumentalist and it's a big part of my life too.

right on! what do you play?

You can die anywhere at any time.

Brain Aneurysm, Lana, it's the silent killer.

http://imgur.com/aHXq97a,rSKVSFo,VjR81rW,a3iyJxX,iSXmNiw,jKGmkZ7

dude, these are rad.

not a huge fan of the furry stuff, but that's just my personal opinion. the house/building stuff is amazing, though.

Piano, violin, and bagpipes.

that's unique as stuff.

i wish i could play piano. i know a few chords and i can KINDA improvise, but besides that i'm not all that well.

besides guitar, i play bass and drums too. hell, i've been playing drums longer than i've been playing guitar haha
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:59:14 PM by Shinji »

No chance in hell I'm living till 100 :D

http://imgur.com/aHXq97a,rSKVSFo,VjR81rW,a3iyJxX,iSXmNiw,jKGmkZ7
low grade furry art & some front elevations. considerin ur from the pits of the desert i guess thats like good & sht.

I welcome it
Same. If its gonna happen, which it definitely is, why reject it? Thatl get you nowhere.

Nope, I'm a immortal jellyfish and whoever lays a eye on my eyes gains immortality too.

I never really got why YOLO meant "do crazy stuff who cares if you die".
You'd think it would mean "be really loving careful and worried because you've only got one life and if you waste it you're done" but I guess not.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard about yolo

And we've got about 100 years AT MOST to live
Pfft. I'm going to make an immortality pill when I finish my studies.