Author Topic: All events are gone :(.  (Read 623 times)

'K so i was running my endless zombies server, sudenly tons of lag, i wanted to close the server but I wanted to save first. It said, waiting for download or somthing not sure anymore, stopped the server, started again, uploaded map and every... Single... event was gone :(.
Anyway to get it back, this is rly annoying.

'K so i was running my endless zombies server, sudenly tons of lag, i wanted to close the server but I wanted to save first. It said, waiting for download or somthing not sure anymore, stopped the server, started again, uploaded map and every... Single... event was gone :(.
This happens when a server becomes unresponsive, since it has to request the events from the server.
There is no way to get it back, unless you had a save that had the events, like an older version.
If this ever happens again, just save a new file.

Also, I recommend using an auto-saver script in the future.

did you check save wrench events?
I'm pretty sure thats a save option? Is it?

did you check save wrench events?
I'm pretty sure thats a save option? Is it?
Nevermind, i got a backup from hammereditor