(Hatmod) Mr.Noßody's Hat and Hair Dump

Author Topic: (Hatmod) Mr.Noßody's Hat and Hair Dump  (Read 18668 times)

No. They were in Rusty and Munk's hat mod.

Yeah, not so sure how willing they would be to port their hats over like that.
They seem to want to bring back Hatmod+ at some point, but that claim seems shaky.

Well, I have them on my server working, and they're Simplewell versions. They might have been ported.

these are so cool lol

Where's the shades and the original blue wizard hat which is a lot better than that pink one?

Where's the shades and the original blue wizard hat which is a lot better than that pink one?

Shades weren't included because I wanted to update the model first.
The blue wizard hat was not made by me.

It best hats c: but it show too many datablocks enabled on my server :c

It best hats c: but it show too many datablocks enabled on my server :c

Put $Pref::HatMod::Items = 0; in your console. It will disable the hat items which take up an extra datablock.

I think ill make it off by default. I wasn't expecting someone to make a pack with ~70 hats in within the first few days of it being released.

Put $Pref::HatMod::Items = 0; in your console. It will disable the hat items which take up an extra datablock.

I think ill make it off by default. I wasn't expecting someone to make a pack with ~70 hats in within the first few days of it being released.

Yeah, sorry bout that...
Ive kinda been itchy get these back in somewhere.

>the one with the pipe

i never thought a blockhead could be so
forgetIN SWEET

Who can spot all the TF2 references?

I absolutley love how this has the Phantom of the Opera mask

Nice work!

By default you have no hats. You can unlock them by simply being on the server for a long period of time. Or, if you have the latest version, say /hatAccess and everyone will have access to all hats.
Oh, ty bro.

Hey is there a way we can wear the hats ANYWHERE we go like not a server or to a server without this?