Is there such a thing as a 'donator addon'

Author Topic: Is there such a thing as a 'donator addon'  (Read 1084 times)

I saw it on tezuni's server  :cookieMonster:
I have searched the whole internet :/

No and you don't need it.

No and you don't need it.
Tezuni has it :/,
And yes i do.

Then ask tezuni.

And yes i do.
No, you don't.

• It's not like anyone would donate to your server
  • There should not be any perks for giving the host money
  • Noone likes pay-to-win servers

Then ask tezuni.
No, you don't.

• It's not like anyone would donate to your server
  • There should not be any perks for giving the host money
  • Noone likes pay-to-win servers
If you are not helping then gtfo.

What are you using the donations for/how are players motivated to donate?

This really belongs in Suggestions & Requests.

why do you need it? just because tezuni has it?
zeblote's actually right, i highly doubt anyone would decide "hey let's donate money to this random dude's freebuild"

why do you need it? just because tezuni has it?
zeblote's actually right, i highly doubt anyone would decide "hey let's donate money to this random dude's freebuild"
Yeh, you probarly haven't been on my server yet. Nvm anyways.

Yeh, you probarly haven't been on my server yet. Nvm anyways.
You never told up what it is.

And yes i do.

no, im just selling my map :/

Yea i know allot of zombies. But this was already like wave 25.

Donating
I'm adding I made donator rank as some of you already noticed. Donators will get lot's of special features for example: Hats!
These can be used to show off your donator rank!
Donator will cost €5 ($6.87, £4.13) and all the money I earn will go to hammerhost to suport him in the future.
If you have idea's what i can add to donator rank, let me know in a reply! (Exept weapons)

See, there's a difference between your server and Tezuni's server. Tezuni's server actually took time and effort, whereas your server has always looked like complete garbage. It would take the average user less than an hour to completely mimic your entire server.

Thus far, from what you've posted on your topic, all money goes towards hosting. Okay, well let's look at hamhosting prices in comparison to how much you earn per donation:
One month is €2.65 (I got that directly off the hamhost topic)
You earn €5 per donation

You're gaining an excess of €2.35 per donation. Well what does that go towards? A better map? Better administration? Scripting efforts? At least a custom add-on? No. It goes towards loving HATS

Donators will get lot's of special features for example: Hats!
These can be used to show off your donator rank!
all the money I earn will go to hammerhost to suport him in the future.
LOTS of special features guys! And EVERY single dollar earned will go towards ONLY hosting, the whole excess of €2.35!

You don't need donations. You need to get a legitimate server before you can even bother trying to make money off of players. A brickcount below 10k is NOT worth money. For forgets sake, one of your admins is Snaked-Snake! He has literally called himself out as autistic, handicapped and stupid! You're not looking for donations to host, you're looking for donations for your own self gain. How have you improved your server in the slightest bit, even with the donation button you already have on your topic? Has anyone donated to you?

guise pls donate me I drew this circle in ms paint its best jpg pls donate it goes toward funding ms paint and my skeelz and hatz