Kael BLID 47191 - claims I false banned him & bumped a 1 hour old topic

Author Topic: Kael BLID 47191 - claims I false banned him & bumped a 1 hour old topic  (Read 1623 times)

/title
A guy named Kael joins Kenko's freebuild and immediately states this:

Then he states I banned him from my server, saying it was because of his previous name. This is absolute crap as he was banned for breaking a rule, not his name.

Kenko seems to jump to a conclusion and de-admins me, but I'm not gonna complain about him, as it may have been a misunderstanding.

Also, he came with a person called Drunk Vampire (Drunk Russian??)
Player list is here:

so please, discuss

no edit:

is the player list...

You posted the same picture twice.

But anyways, he seems to be drunk or something.

You posted the same picture twice.
thanks a lot, captain obvious.

I de-admined him because I thorght Chappers banned him because of his name, which had nothing wrong with.
After a while I found out he was banned from annoying Chappers in his server.

thanks a lot, captain obvious.
A bit dismissive? He was only pointing out something.

A bit dismissive? He was only pointing out something.

You can't get banned for that

Drunk Vampire and Drunk Russian are two different people, but I've seen them troll as a team before.

Drunk Vampire and Drunk Russian are two different people, but I've seen them troll as a team before.
What about Drunk Driver

What I got from this: Wrapperup doesn't know about or doesn't believe in self-documenting code.

What I got from this: Wrapperup doesn't know about or doesn't believe in self-documenting code.
That function in the chat..

What about Drunk Driver
From what I've seen he hasn't really associated with them.
Drunk Driver didn't really troll that much that I saw. He more mocked people who were making stupid complaints.
Some guy complains about being killed on a trench war server, Drunk Driver responds "ogm you got killed in a tdm so shocking!"
He was also a pretty impressive DMer.

Kael = Drunk Driver

Just incase you don't know...

Kael = Drunk Driver

Just incase you don't know...
Damnit. He seemed like a p cool guy on the trench wars... guess looks can be deceiving.

Damnit. He seemed like a p cool guy on the trench wars... guess looks can be deceiving.
Noedit: Are you sure that's drunk driver? My logs from last year have Drunk Driver with a 4k ID.